AstraZeneca

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Scientist Interview

Senior Scientist
Macclesfield, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2009.

Interview Details – very good environment, first they talked about the culture of the company, then asked some technical questions, not too many. Generally easy process.

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 years time   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AstraZeneca

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!

AstraZeneca – Why Work for Us?

Our mission is to create a meaningful difference. In the lives of the patients we serve. And the people who work here.   We are AstraZeneca. More than 57,000 employees strong, we have a presence in over 100 countries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AstraZeneca Senior Scientist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AstraZeneca employees and interview candidates.