AstraZeneca

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Regulatory Affairs Associate
Alderley Park, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2014.

Interview Details – I had submitted my CV for a specific role, online application, then got an email (after 2 weeks) for an interview at Alderley Park. STAR interview questions. Was asked 4 behaviour - STAR questions. Great interview, great company's introduction at the beginning, really enjoyed the process.

Interview Question – Asked about a time I gave a presentation to a group   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Interview

Postdoctoral
London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online to an open position. I received an appointment for an online video conference 5 days after I summited my application. The interview will take place next week. Wish me luck

Interview Question – . Don´t know yet.   Answer Question

Post Doctoral Scientist Interview

Post Doctoral Scientist

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – Phone interview- academic style, general chat about project.
In person interview - 30 min presentation, technical interview, leadership capability interview

Interview Question – Describe a time you made a mistake and how did you rectify it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – another job offer

Sandwich Placement Student Interview

Sandwich Placement Student

Interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview Details – Application form and assessment day(s).

Interview Question – Practically construct a free-standing tower with marshmallows and spaghetti.   Answer Question

Principal Business Relationship Manager Interview

Principal Business Relationship Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2012.

Interview Details – 4 steps processes:

Interview Question – Noting specific here.   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Senior Scientist
Macclesfield, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2009.

Interview Details – very good environment, first they talked about the culture of the company, then asked some technical questions, not too many. Generally easy process.

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 years time   Answer Question

Compliance Manager Interview

Compliance Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in December 2009.

Interview Details – I had submitted my CV for a specific role - they did not interview me for that role but asked if I would be willing to be considered for the Compliance Manger role.
Two interviews. The first was competency based - "give me an example of a situation when. ....". The second included a presentation (what would you do in your first 6 months in the role) and a role play again testing competencies.
The overall process was relatively quick

Interview Question – There was nothing really unexpected or difficuly - the usual competency based questions, what are your strengths etc   Answer Question

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!