Astral Brands

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Beauty Ambasador Interview

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Astral Brands in January 2011.

Interview Details – I found the job listing on Craigslist. This one happened to be legit. The interview took over an hour. The questions weren't difficult or particularly probing. I didn't get a good feel one way or the other. What I wasn't told immediately and what wasn't posted in the listing was that it was for a part time 10 hour a week position. You are expected to retain, gain and build business at three different stores working two short shifts a week. $450 a day was the expected sales amount.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Astral Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Astral Brands interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Astral Brands employees and interview candidates.