Astral Management Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Astral Management Consulting in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for this job through a prominent online job portal. The HR Officer call me up after her reviewing my Experience and qualifications. She inquired about my salary expectations. She talked about the company's profile and gave me a brief job description.

The Day on the Personal Interview was scheduled. There were many candidates scheduled on that day. There was a delay to my slot and I was made to wait for close to 3-4 hours.

The Interview was very basic, involving a background check, some Intelligence testing and some conceptual knowledge testing was was all verbal.

The HR officer explained to me the Company Structure in details and briefed me about the various company procedures and rules. It was a very transparent process and spoke of very appreciative work environment, that I am now proudly part of !

Interview Question – What is the difference between Authorised and Issued Share Capital?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Sadly I'm not one to negotiate. I set a pretty basic package expectation. They happily agreed to the package I desired.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Astral Management Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Astral Management Consulting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Astral Management Consulting employees and interview candidates.