Astral Management Consulting

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Astral Management Consulting

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Astral Management Consulting in January 2012.

Having the face to face interview with two persons who is under the part of techincal team. Later AVP have taken the manager round which is done through telephonic. Atlast directors have taken the final round to finalize the salary and benifits from the company.

Interview Questions
    • Having the lot of questions which is related to data granularity and dimensions in cubes.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Astral Management Consulting in August 2011.

I applied for this job through a prominent online job portal. The HR Officer call me up after her reviewing my Experience and qualifications. She inquired about my salary expectations. She talked about the company's profile and gave me a brief job description.

The Day on the Personal Interview was scheduled. There were many candidates scheduled on that day. There was a delay to my slot and I was made to wait for close to 3-4 hours.

The Interview was very basic, involving a background check, some Intelligence testing and some conceptual knowledge testing was was all verbal.

The HR officer explained to me the Company Structure in details and briefed me about the various company procedures and rules. It was a very transparent process and spoke of very appreciative work environment, that I am now proudly part of !

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between Authorised and Issued Share Capital?   View Answer
    Sadly I'm not one to negotiate. I set a pretty basic package expectation. They happily agreed to the package I desired.