Astreya Partners

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.4

Management Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Astreya Partners.

They called me in the morning and told me they found my profile online that fit one of their job openings. I received an email from them within an hour requesting my current resume and fill out the prescreener form. They called again in the afternoon and left a voicemail asking me to submit the information in the next 10-15 minutes because it is urgent. I didn't hear back from them since. I called in the afternoon the next day to find out they determined I don't qualify.

Program Manager Interview

A recruiter's assistant reached out to me by email, having done a thorough review of my resume, then spoke to me by phone. After this, the recruiter spoke with me by phone. After this, I spoke to an employee in the company. After his review and his OK, I was then sent to interview with the contracting company and was then accepted.

Network Engineer (NOC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Astreya Partners in February 2014.

I first interviewed with my current company Astreya. Spoke to our recruiter about the position and she told me about the pay and new benefits. After that I had a second interview with my current Google Boss. That interview was way tougher and was more based on what I knew and how to troubleshoot network issues.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the difficult questions I had was about network protocols and what they did.   Answer Question
    Nope.

EMT Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Astreya Partners in September 2013.

Very smooth interview process, 2 different VC interviews. Very friendly people.

Interview Questions
    • No real curve balls during the interview. Very to the point and efficient.   Answer Question

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Astreya Partners in June 2012.

The recruitment process was pretty quick: I sent my resume in, got a call from the manager within a few days to talk about the position and my interest, then came in for an interview later than week.

The interview was pretty long -- they want all of their recruiters and coordinators to interview new members to the recruitment team to make sure they're a good fit for the team. It was a little long / nerve-racking but they were all very nice and I understand the point of it in hindsight!

Interview Questions
    I was fine with the pay and benefits package so it was really quick!

Equipment Maintenance Technician Interview

basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure, should know about AV/AC, about antivirus and basic troubleshooting shall be added advantage.

please read the offer letter carefully and take all benefits which are applicable in India since they have their own rules which are just like a trap in India

EMT Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Astreya Partners.

No need any Technical Stuff

Interview Questions
    • If you are ready to do the daily labor work, you will get a job   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Astreya Partners.

4 rounds of video conference interview. Long and detailed checking your skills, communication, people management and ability to work under pressure.

Unix Systems Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Astreya Partners in October 2011.

hoops, hoops and more hoops. from the time of engagement to getting sent out to client interviews i had 4 offers before i even got to a phone screen with one of their companies. the girl i dealt with was nice but you can tell she was new and probably not well trained in recruiting. another sales lady i talked to wasn't the best people person either.

Interview Questions
    • in any enabled repository how are all the cached files cleaned out   View Answer

they wanted to match my offer with an offer of full time to work on a contract that they could not guarantee in length when my other offers were full time and directly with the employer. no thanks.

Astreya Partners Response

Jul 10, 2013Sr. Manager - Training and Development

We've made some big strides to streamline our process without sacrificing quality. I do hope that, if we ever have the opportunity to speak again about a new position, you will find the process a ... More

Team Lead Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Astreya Partners in August 2011.

Prescreening was thorough and the questions seemed relevant to the position. My salary requirements didn't match the position offering.

Interview Questions
    • How would you apply your leadership skills with staff in a foreign location?   Answer Question