Astreya Partners Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015
Updated Apr 3, 2015

2.3

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Astreya Partners (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Screening interview, technical phone interview then face to face.
    The interview went very well but after a month they said they changed the job profile. It was a waste of time for me.

Interview Questions

• The questions are about spanning tree ,OSPF, BGP , IPSEC, Subnetting and troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Astreya Partners.

Interview

They called me in the morning and told me they found my profile online that fit one of their job openings. I received an email from them within an hour requesting my current resume and fill out the prescreener form. They called again in the afternoon and left a voicemail asking me to submit the information in the next 10-15 minutes because it is urgent. I didn't hear back from them since. I called in the afternoon the next day to find out they determined I don't qualify.

Interview Questions

• How do you spell your name?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Interview

A recruiter's assistant reached out to me by email, having done a thorough review of my resume, then spoke to me by phone. After this, the recruiter spoke with me by phone. After this, I spoke to an employee in the company. After his review and his OK, I was then sent to interview with the contracting company and was then accepted.

Network Engineer (NOC) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Astreya Partners (Mountain View, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I first interviewed with my current company Astreya. Spoke to our recruiter about the position and she told me about the pay and new benefits. After that I had a second interview with my current Google Boss. That interview was way tougher and was more based on what I knew and how to troubleshoot network issues.

Interview Questions

• Most of the difficult questions I had was about network protocols and what they did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nope.

EMT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Astreya Partners in September 2013.

Interview

Very smooth interview process, 2 different VC interviews. Very friendly people.

Interview Questions

• No real curve balls during the interview. Very to the point and efficient.   Answer Question

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Astreya Partners (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The recruitment process was pretty quick: I sent my resume in, got a call from the manager within a few days to talk about the position and my interest, then came in for an interview later than week.

The interview was pretty long -- they want all of their recruiters and coordinators to interview new members to the recruitment team to make sure they're a good fit for the team. It was a little long / nerve-racking but they were all very nice and I understand the point of it in hindsight!

Interview Questions

• What makes you perfect for this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was fine with the pay and benefits package so it was really quick!

AV Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Astreya Partners (Mountain View, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

My interview was two video conferences and a telephone interview. There was no in person meeting. The company also does a background check on you. It was an easy and convenient process.

Equipment Maintenance Technician Interview

Interview

basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure, should know about AV/AC, about antivirus and basic troubleshooting shall be added advantage.

Negotiation

please read the offer letter carefully and take all benefits which are applicable in India since they have their own rules which are just like a trap in India

EMT Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Astreya Partners.

Interview

No need any Technical Stuff

Interview Questions

• If you are ready to do the daily labor work, you will get a job   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Astreya Partners.

Interview

4 rounds of video conference interview. Long and detailed checking your skills, communication, people management and ability to work under pressure.