Astreya Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

Interviewed at Astreya Partners

Interview Details – A recruiter's assistant reached out to me by email, having done a thorough review of my resume, then spoke to me by phone. After this, the recruiter spoke with me by phone. After this, I spoke to an employee in the company. After his review and his OK, I was then sent to interview with the contracting company and was then accepted.

EMT Interview

EMT

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Astreya Partners in September 2013.

Interview Details – Very smooth interview process, 2 different VC interviews. Very friendly people.

Interview Question – No real curve balls during the interview. Very to the point and efficient.   Answer Question

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Recruitment Coordinator
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Astreya Partners in June 2012.

Interview Details – The recruitment process was pretty quick: I sent my resume in, got a call from the manager within a few days to talk about the position and my interest, then came in for an interview later than week.

The interview was pretty long -- they want all of their recruiters and coordinators to interview new members to the recruitment team to make sure they're a good fit for the team. It was a little long / nerve-racking but they were all very nice and I understand the point of it in hindsight!

Interview Question – What makes you perfect for this role?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was fine with the pay and benefits package so it was really quick!

Equipment Maintenance Technician Interview

Equipment Maintenance Technician

Interviewed at Astreya Partners

Interview Details – basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure, should know about AV/AC, about antivirus and basic troubleshooting shall be added advantage.

Negotiation Details – please read the offer letter carefully and take all benefits which are applicable in India since they have their own rules which are just like a trap in India

Very Easy Interview

EMT Interview

EMT

I applied through other source and interviewed at Astreya Partners.

Interview Details – No need any Technical Stuff

Interview Question – If you are ready to do the daily labor work, you will get a job   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead

I applied online and interviewed at Astreya Partners.

Interview Details – 4 rounds of video conference interview. Long and detailed checking your skills, communication, people management and ability to work under pressure.

Interview Question – Questions were relatively easy to answer.   Answer Question

Unix Systems Administrator Interview

Unix Systems Administrator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Astreya Partners in October 2011.

Interview Details – hoops, hoops and more hoops. from the time of engagement to getting sent out to client interviews i had 4 offers before i even got to a phone screen with one of their companies. the girl i dealt with was nice but you can tell she was new and probably not well trained in recruiting. another sales lady i talked to wasn't the best people person either.

Interview Question – in any enabled repository how are all the cached files cleaned out   View Answer

Reason for Declining – they wanted to match my offer with an offer of full time to work on a contract that they could not guarantee in length when my other offers were full time and directly with the employer. no thanks.

Flag Interview

Astreya Partners Sr. Manager - Training and Development responded to this review

Jul 10, 2013

We've made some big strides to streamline our process without sacrificing quality. I do hope that, if we ever have the opportunity to speak again about a new position, you will find the process a ... More

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Astreya Partners in August 2011.

Interview Details – Prescreening was thorough and the questions seemed relevant to the position. My salary requirements didn't match the position offering.

Interview Question – How would you apply your leadership skills with staff in a foreign location?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Astreya Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Astreya Partners interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Astreya Partners employees and interview candidates.