Astron Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

BTS Engineer Interview

BTS Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Astron Consulting in August 2012.

Interview Details – Had opening in NSN, since I had NSN experience which matches with requirement. Inteview was very much technical and my experience. They asked how would I handle project in difficult situation and whether i am ready to relocate. Interview went well and was selected for position.

Interview Question – Which one you prefer more: Money or position in company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – About cost. They offered me $50/hour and finally agreed to $55/hour

Director Interview

Director
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Astron Consulting in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very well conducted

Interview Question – Why do think Astron is a good fit for you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was straightforward

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
Morris Plains, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Astron Consulting in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewers were very detailed and strait to the point
Had great knowledge

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very friendly and professional

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Astron Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Astron Consulting interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Astron Consulting employees and interview candidates.