Asurea Interview Questions

2.4

MORTGAGE PROTECTION Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Asurea.

Interview

started with a phone call and assessment test.. the interview was strait forward and comfortable.. had 3 total.

Interview Questions

• not sure.. they were all good questions...was just honest with my answers...   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

Lady called and did a 5 minute prescreening. Next step is face to face.

Interview Questions

• Have you heard of this company?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Asurea (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Responded to add online and completed the profile test. Received a follow up call to arrange an face to face interview with local manager.

Interview Questions

• Have to say it was a very weak interview. Met with the local manager, who obviously has very little experience interviewing. No questions were asked regarding my background and very little information given other than restating what was told to me by the telephone interview.

The manager basically said that if they like me, they will call me to take the next step. I received an email from them declining to move forward and work with others that closely match the position. My background is 10 years in insurance sales in group/individual products as well as serving as an underwriting manager for individual products with a well known insurance company and very familiar with their products, can only assume they are looking for newly licensed agents or recent college graduates. Would be interested in knowing how many people get hired that are in their 30s+

2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Asurea (Roseville, CA).

Interview

Poor planning, poor comunication, un-professional, inappropriate interview style, too low payscale when finally disclosed for position

Interview Questions

• Very few questions about skills or experience, long on-line questionnaire without any results   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Asurea (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2013.

Interview

There were a total of 4 interviews. The first was an initial phone screening. The rest were one on interviews with the area manager. It was a comfortable conversation. The manager was young, down to earth and easy to talk to.

The final interview also required you recite the sales presentation. After that, he offered me the position. I had to get licensed and I was allowed two weeks for the exam. They also require you to make 4 sales before you are officially hired on. I have closed 2 of 4 deals so far. Hoping to get the next two in the upcoming days.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard. One question was: what was your proudest achievement?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. There is a base salary and uncapped commission once you are official.

Insurance Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Asurea (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Was called immediately when I sent my resume. They said it was salary 26k, benefits and the minimum you would make is between 60 and 80k.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Asurea (Raleigh, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

I found the interview process to informative and mostly thorough. The interviewer did a good job of creating a very relaxed and open setting. However, I did leave with a few questions as it pertained to day to day activities and expectations. As well as a few details that were missing in regards to employee benefits.

New Business Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Asurea in February 2012.

Interview

It was a very comfortable interview

Negotiation

Have not gotten to that point yet because I am still on with the temp agency

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Asurea (Delray Beach, FL).

Interview

3 steps

Interview Questions

• they won't tell you that you will work for free the first two weeks and wont be officially hired until yo write for deals, that comes after you have commited and starting to work there. htese are all facts   11 Answers

Negotiation

there is no negotiation. they make it sound great and then tell you the facts after you start. ask them for an offer letter and that will tell you everything

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Asurea (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a waste of time. Just a meet and greet, for a long drive.