Asurion Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (Houston, TX).

Interview

Pretty basic process you go in for 1 on 1 interview and then you are called back for group interview. Pretty much the more outgoing you are the more likely you are to get a position. They look for people that work well in team setting and get along well with others.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about policies and rules ever changing? (its a call center things always change you get over it)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Did an application online at 11pm at night, and received an email at 10 am next day to set up an over the phone interview. Very simple questions, basically about work experience. After the phone interview, i had a face to face with the Supervisor, and HR. Last, i had a panel interview with 2 more supervisors, where they watch me and 15 other applicants interact with each other.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation needed. Fair enough offer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asurion (Houston, TX).

Interview

Three interviews. Very short (30 mins each). Typical background checks. Nothing unusual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The company (at the time) had a rule that insurance benefits would not kick in for 90 days. I requested an immediate start for benefits, and they agreed.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Recruiters are outsourced and varied from being really responsive to requiring multiple phone calls from me to determine what the next steps were. They were very responsive in getting travel arrangements set up for the onsite interview. Interviews themselves ranged from organized behavioral based to unorganized free flow panel interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between hiring a leader within the organization versus externally?   Answer Question
    • How long would you be satisfied in this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated salary several thousand over initial offer. If you're considering an offer anywhere, know what you feel the job is worth and what your skills are to bring to the table.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Houston, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview process was easy. This is a telecommuting position so the company was interested in determining how well you worked unsupervised.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none