Asurion Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2014

2.9

Premier Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Asurion.

I contacted a recruiter through a referral and sent him my resume and we talked the same day. Pleasant conversation; however, he expressed the company has been extremely picky with the selection process but being that I have 5 years of call center under my belt and a degree I thought I would be a perfect fit for the job. After completing the assement and virtual interview they advised me they were seeking other candidates. I am quite confused why they are being so picky because they are a new call center and need 500 employees and they provide 6 weeks of training. Almost feels like a slap in the face, as if they cannot train someone with my background to be a tech support agent. Come on Asurion...it's not rocket science.

Interview Questions
    • Standard behavioral interview but many questions were repetitive just worded differently.   Answer Question

PSS Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Asurion.

Received an email from Asurion talent acquisition for a position as a PSS Supervisor for their new Las Vegas PSS call center. Interviewed with an HR rep, submitted 10 professional references via Checkster, took an online technical knowledge assessment, and finally interviewed with top management in HR.

Interview Questions
    • What would you personally do to help a customer that's having problems connecting his/her smartphone to a wifi connection?   Answer Question
    • If you had a choice to own one piece of technology, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Asurion in October 2014.

Quite a bit of emails back and forth, had to send emails to my own references and take a test on line. Video conference did not work, We could see each other but no sound would work on either end. Got a very negative vibe from the company.

Interview Questions
    • No real unexpected questions, std what would you do in a certain situation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Asurion.

First step was computer based. Watch a video and they have you do some "hands on" examples. Computer part takes about a hour. After you pass they send you a email to call for a phone interview thats all automated. After they review and you pass they follow up with a phone interview. The first phone interview is really relaxed with basic common sense questions. (They will let you know if you are moving to the next step or not at the end) second phone interview is a real interview and takes about 45min to a hour. It took about 24 hours for then to get back with me. Thats when a offer was made.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a issue you had to trouble shoot a computer related problem with a customer...   Answer Question

Post mentioned 11.45 a hour and at after all was said and done the offer was 9 something a hour non neg. All those hoops for McDonalds pay.

Premier Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Asurion in September 2014.

can you tell me how to add yahoo mail to your phone, or where do you see your self in 6 months these are questions to really think about. Giving up a good vibe and not being to cocky and being presentable is important.

I would not want to negotiate because they pay is good and there is always room for improvement

QA Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Asurion.

Applied online. Quick setup for the phone interview but slowly process for on site interview. The feedback is not given to HR until you emailed or called the HR. On site interview could last as long as 5 hours with a 30 minutes break. Beverage and snacks are provided during the on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • write a program to convert a num to its corresponding English word in java. Input: 22 Output: twentytwo   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Asurion in August 2014.

Filed online after 2 weeks heard from rep that contacted me by phone. called and they told me i would be moving forward to 6 weeks of training. No other information was given or offered at the time of initial contact

Interview Questions
    • no questions were asked at the time of my initial consultation with the recruiter   Answer Question

PSS Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Asurion in August 2014.

It is a behavior based interview. Come ready to speak to your experiences and how you are able to drive results. They will ask anywhere from 5-10 questions and will be looking for specific examples that show you know the business and how to motivate those you lead.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Asurion.

It was pretty quick and simple. The phone interview was an hour long and was actually an enjoyable conversation. The online "boarding process" was ok too there was about 20 applicants and we called a number and listened to a female explain the hiring process and how long it was going to take,

WAH Tech Support Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Asurion.

Interview was the standard review of your resume and "tell me about yourself" interview. The assessment test prior to them calling you for the interview was a bit tedious but simple.

Interview to hire is a quick process. Completing the virtual paperwork can be tricky because most notaries I talked too weren't enthused about virtually signing an I9 for a company they've never heard of online. Which is understandable considering.

Getting hired isn't hard. The politics and the shady way you have to aggressively approach folks with sales pitches, who want only to pay their bill and get their Direvtv working, is stressful. If you don't have a knack for sales, start boning up on it now.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked from home?
      Can you provide a distraction free environment?
        Answer Question
    No negotiations. It's a set pay of $9.50/hour.