Asurion

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.9

Technical Support Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Asurion.

The entire process took about 2 weeks and when training started everything seemed to breeze by quickly. There's alot of information to learn but if you pay attention to the tools they show you, you'll be a star

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had a problem with a coworker. How did you guys resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Asurion.

I went through an interview with the first hiring manager and she was a bit weird. She kept throwing around big words and sounded unnatural like she was reading off of a script. I then was called back the next day by a hiring manager and he was nice but they said the interview was 45min to an hour and he kept me on the interview much longer then that. He had a pleasant attitude and seemed to be a nice guy. The thing I found disturbing is that he said there was job stability but I read a lot of reviews about this company paying people off. So that's one strike against this company because it seems they like to lie to people in order for them to come on board. The benefits sound nice but if he lied about the jog stability, he could be lying about the benefits. I'm just going to have to wait a bit and see if this company stands by what they say. If not then I'm not quitting my day job. lol ;)

Interview Questions
    • Wanted a total break down from beginning to end about the functions of jobs I did well over 8 years ago. Really?!!   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Asurion.

Longest and least efficient hiring process. Must perform an I-9 (at your own expense), multiple parties to send different forms; confusing, unnecessary, and 3 week processing is just too long.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, but most answers they do give can be taken with a grain of salt. Commitments are optional for Asurion.   Answer Question
    None, they say you will get benefits is 60 days but you won't. They say you will get opportunity for reviews and raises every 6 months, but you won't.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Asurion.

I applied online and received an email the next day I spoke with the recruiter and we set up an appointment with a supervisor. The supervisor was very very nice the interview was almost 2 hours so it was very thorough. The next day I did get an email from the recruiter regarding information about the position and an assessment link. I completed the requirements and called back the recruiter who took over 20 minutes on the phone with me to answer all of my questions. She sent me an invitation to the Adobe room meeting where we reviewed the aspects of the job. Next I received an offer via email with all of the information and paperwork that needed to be done. It was refreshing to one-on-one support throughout the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a situation with an irate customer and how you handled it.
      What are your favorite things about your current job?

Answer Question
    None it's a work at home jobs so the salary is pretty much already determined. However some positions are at night and they pay a little more.

SQA Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Asurion.

I applied online for the SQA Associate position that I saw on Career Builder. After a few days, I was contacted by recruiter from HR. The next day I was contacted by a QA manager for a phone interview. Afterwards, in the same day I was contacted from a recruiter in HR to setup a face to face interview which was set 2 days later. On my interview day, I had 4 group panel interviews that consisted of 2-3 Sr Analyst or QA Managers each. Each individual interview was about 30-45 minutes long. The interviews questions were basically situational/behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, it's been so long that I do not remeber most of the interview questions.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Asurion in January 2015.

A phone interview, a virtual interview with a personality test, face to face interview. Yet, if the management like your resume they will skip the virtual interview and do a face to face. This happened to me hours before my virtual interview.

Interview Questions
    • What type of operating systems do you know about?   View Answer
    • How do you keep up with the latest technology?   View Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Asurion.

First was a phone interview mostly behavioral and questions regarding resume and projects. Second, was a video interview which was mainly the same but more in depth into personal projects. Third, was an onsite interview with multiple people at a time with mainly behavioral questions as well as some minor technical questions. Overall was good. accepted the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Asurion in December 2014.

Did an application online at 11pm at night, and received an email at 10 am next day to set up an over the phone interview. Very simple questions, basically about work experience. After the phone interview, i had a face to face with the Supervisor, and HR. Last, i had a panel interview with 2 more supervisors, where they watch me and 15 other applicants interact with each other.

No Negotiation needed. Fair enough offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Asurion in November 2014.

Contacted via phone to discuss resume, set up initial interview for the following afternoon, interviewed for over and hour. Interviewer was friendly, but also had a ton of questions pertaining to how your home can be used as an office and what will be done to minimize distractions.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to toggle between multiple screens how would you handle using different applications? What are some of your organization skills that you use in your everyday life that will benefit this position?   Answer Question

Regional Account Manager Interview

Contacted from Monster. 45 minute to hour long interview with hiring manager. Spoke to HR. Flew to Nashville to interview with Account leadership. Offered job upon return home.