Asurion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Asurion in July 2014.

Interview Details – The most annoying interview i have ever given. The hiring manager had a list of 25-30 "test" questions which she was firing at the rate of 1 question per second and she wanted the most detailed of answers. Questions were obsolete and unrelated . By the end i was so annoyed of even speaking to that interviewer that i stopped answering and kept saying NO to each question.

Interview Question – Explain what does the synchronized block in java do   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Asurion in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was brought into the interview by professional search company and given thorough instructions on coordination of the interview, including contact information. I was interviewed by 6 people including the Manager, Director, and VP that I would be reporting to for the position. The interviews were conducted over 8hrs from 9am to 5pm in a small enclave. Lunch was provided and lasted for 30 minutes. The people that interviewed me were friendly, relaxed, asked good questions and seemed to respond honestly to questions I asked. The work atmosphere was busy with employee’s heads down working.

Interview Question – How did I feel about getting invested in a project and then having the project cancelled unexpectedly?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Received an offer, but it was revoked by HR Director when I counter offered for the original salary base I was told I was interviewing for. HR Director changed the salary base for the position after I revealed in good faith my current salary. I was told that the salary jump was too great and that my references were too good.

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Asurion in July 2014.

Interview Details – Too much to do for such little pay! 45 minutes of interviewing on the phone for $9 when you can make that at kohls or even taco cabana lol

Interview Question – She kept asking why would I want to work there.... not a difficult question but I guess she knew I was over qualified.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Bad reviews. Little pay. Unprofessional recruiters didn't even call for two of my previous interviews had me waiting.

Work for Home Customer Care Associate Interview

Work for Home Customer Care Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Asurion in June 2014.

Interview Details – Apply three weeks and was phone for an interview within 2 weeks the first one was 20 mins, the second one was 20 min, the third was interview with a supervisor for 45 min all was phone interviews. the answer to my question is she told me she will be pass it on to the recruiter i was nervous, what is the next step how i will know if i was hired if i was interview by and supervisor somebody give me an answer it you was interview with peoplesout.

Interview Question – the question was easy i just was nervous so i can remember the question sorry   Answer Question

Mobile Tech Support Interview

Mobile Tech Support
Nashville, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Asurion in July 2012.

Interview Details – Temp to hire. Temp agency interview over phone, job interview, 25 minutes, 2 weeks paid training, 3 month probationary period. During probationary period a strict attendance policy is enforced.

Interview Question – Know your mobile devices, all of them, not just cell phones.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Asurion

Interview Details – no real questions just a lot of what if and if this then that. Over all interviews we very standard and management never really focused on anything that made sence

Premier Support Technician Interview

Premier Support Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Asurion.

Interview Details – Easy over the phone interview, simple mobile device questions. One face to face interview about my pros and cons, goals. Once the interview was over I received an email later that day of the job offer.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Asurion.

Interview Details – contacted by recruiter, went to asurion, was not told need to bring resume, did long interview about half hour and they sent a email 6 days later saying they are seeking other candidates.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Work At Home Customer Service Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Asurion in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied and had an interview scheduled a week later over the phone. Basic interview questions. It seemed the person on the other end was reading from a script maybe also employed by an outside service to interview over the phone. She said she would pass me on to her hiring manager and scheduled a time a couple days later to speak. They were both very nice and asked basic interview questions and how you would handle certain situations.

Interview Question – "How did you handle an unethical coworker and what did you do differently?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation set hourly rate of 9.50/hr. They verify in each phone interview that you are satisfied with this non-negotiable rate too.

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Asurion in May 2013.

Interview Details – The usual questioning, online testing, speaking with two women on the phone, drug testing, which I had to drive about 3o miles one way, but the company paid for it, and then submitting the I-9 forms.

Interview Question – There was not one that I can recall.   Answer Question

Worked for Asurion? Contribute to the Community!