Asurion

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.9

Software Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Asurion.

First was a phone interview mostly behavioral and questions regarding resume and projects. Second, was a video interview which was mainly the same but more in depth into personal projects. Third, was an onsite interview with multiple people at a time with mainly behavioral questions as well as some minor technical questions. Overall was good. accepted the offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Asurion in December 2014.

Did an application online at 11pm at night, and received an email at 10 am next day to set up an over the phone interview. Very simple questions, basically about work experience. After the phone interview, i had a face to face with the Supervisor, and HR. Last, i had a panel interview with 2 more supervisors, where they watch me and 15 other applicants interact with each other.

No Negotiation needed. Fair enough offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Asurion in November 2014.

Contacted via phone to discuss resume, set up initial interview for the following afternoon, interviewed for over and hour. Interviewer was friendly, but also had a ton of questions pertaining to how your home can be used as an office and what will be done to minimize distractions.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to toggle between multiple screens how would you handle using different applications? What are some of your organization skills that you use in your everyday life that will benefit this position?   Answer Question

Regional Account Manager Interview

Contacted from Monster. 45 minute to hour long interview with hiring manager. Spoke to HR. Flew to Nashville to interview with Account leadership. Offered job upon return home.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Asurion in November 2014.

I applied through a recruiter she had me take a assessment and virtual interview after getting done with that she didn't contact me I had to contact another recruiter to find out about my application status she told me about two questions that they wanted more detail so I had to take the virtual interview back over but she said I had to wait till my recruiter called it took another week,she finally called and told me I had to do virtual interview back over and I did about week later I had to call her and she didn't answer and sent me email saying I didn't get the job,I wasn't mad that I didn't get the job I was mad because they were so unorganized and it took them three weeks to tell me that,i didn't get it,bad communication is the word.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Asurion in November 2014.

I filled out an application online and a recruiter contacted me a couple of weeks later. He told me about the position and said I would most likely get the job because of my tech background.

I did a video interview and two assessments. One was the typical behavioral stuff and the other was questions about cell phones, etc.

I received a call a week later from the on-site recruiter and she scheduled a face-to-face interview for me the following day.

I met up with the head HR guy... It was a short interview, he asked me a couple of questions about my current job and then filled me in about the position.

I received a call the next day letting me know that they wanted me to work for them.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Asurion.

I contacted a recruiter through a referral and sent him my resume and we talked the same day. Pleasant conversation; however, he expressed the company has been extremely picky with the selection process but being that I have 5 years of call center under my belt and a degree I thought I would be a perfect fit for the job. After completing the assement and virtual interview they advised me they were seeking other candidates. I am quite confused why they are being so picky because they are a new call center and need 500 employees and they provide 6 weeks of training. Almost feels like a slap in the face, as if they cannot train someone with my background to be a tech support agent. Come on Asurion...it's not rocket science.

Interview Questions
    • Standard behavioral interview but many questions were repetitive just worded differently.   Answer Question

PSS Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Asurion.

Received an email from Asurion talent acquisition for a position as a PSS Supervisor for their new Las Vegas PSS call center. Interviewed with an HR rep, submitted 10 professional references via Checkster, took an online technical knowledge assessment, and finally interviewed with top management in HR.

Interview Questions
    • What would you personally do to help a customer that's having problems connecting his/her smartphone to a wifi connection?   Answer Question
    • If you had a choice to own one piece of technology, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Asurion in October 2014.

Quite a bit of emails back and forth, had to send emails to my own references and take a test on line. Video conference did not work, We could see each other but no sound would work on either end. Got a very negative vibe from the company.

Interview Questions
    • No real unexpected questions, std what would you do in a certain situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Asurion in October 2014.

Asurion in October 2014

I met up with the head S.Noyce... It was a short interview, he asked me a couple of questions about my current job and then filled me in about the position.

Interview Questions
    What Kind of telephone do you have and why?

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, flat great rate