Asurion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal Java Engineer Interview

Principal Java Engineer
San Mateo, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Asurion in March 2014.

Interview Details – Process started with one telephonic discussion with recruiter and then technical telephonic Interview. Onsite interview scheduled with in 1 week. There were 5 technical round of interviews, most of the questions were to judge the technical and analytically skills.

Interview Question – 1) Explain the architecture of your current project
2) Sort the integer array such the even number are in first half and odd numbers are in second half without using any temp array.
3) Implementations of java Queues
  Answer Question

Work From Home Interview

Work From Home
Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Asurion in May 2014.

Interview Details – The 1st interview was automated. I received my 2nd interview 2 days later. The questions were STAR method. I received my 3rd interview 3 days later which was also STAR method. She said the recruiter that was supposed to call me was not available so she didn't have my resume or anything. I received an email 4 days later saying I wasn't chosen

Interview Question – Why will you be a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Architect

I applied through other source and interviewed at Asurion.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews, both individual and team, there is a fixed HR interview process, although hardly anyone actually uses it. They also do not use the feedback forms for the interviews to decide if they will hire you, it is more if you fit in with those interviewing you.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Very Difficult Interview

Human Resources Role Interview

Human Resources Role

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Asurion.

Interview Details – Very lengthy process. I had 3 different personal interviews and multiple phone interviews. Final interview was full day interview spanning 8 hours and 2 different building. Good mix of job specific and behavioral questions. Reasons for who was involved in interview was slightly confused. Ultimately did not receive job nor feedback on interview, which was unfortunate due to amount of team committed.

Interview Question – Multitude of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

Customer Care Supervisor

Interviewed at Asurion

Interview Details – 1) Phone intervie ( meet and greet) explaining position. 2) then face and face interview. 3)then your're hired then drug test. Interview process follow S.T.A.R: method situation taske action and the results........

Interview Question – Where 's there ever a time when you didnt agree with leadership on their decsions and what was it and how did you reolve it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Altoona, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Asurion.

Interview Details – I was interviewed twice, but they did a great job interviewing me, I just did not want the position they had available during the first interview and my training was great.

Interview Question – What do you think your worst qualities are?   View Answers (2)

Help Desk Technician Interview

Help Desk Technician
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Asurion in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied and was called 30 minutes after application to set up an interview the next day with HR. HR liked the interview and set up another interview the day after with a supervisor. Each interview took about 30 minutes, both went well and HR called back with an offer that last day about an hour after the interview.

Interview Question – There were no technical questions, or really even behavioral questions. There was a small 15 question test and something like a 150 question personality test to be completed online to see if you know how to google and are going to be at work on time. The interviews were more of a tell me about your resume, certifications, and class work. When talking with the supervisor we discussed phone operating systems and why we disliked one or preferred another.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The only negotiation was on the start date. They seem pretty set in the amount they offer for this position.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Work At Home Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Asurion in February 2014.

Interview Details – The entire process took about a week and consisted of three phone interviews.

Interview Question – What is one thing a co worker asked you to do that was unethical and how did you respond?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation take it or decline

Technical Support Manager Interview

Technical Support Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Asurion in March 2014.

Interview Details – Initial communication by HR for a phone interview, followed by a Virtual interview where I was given 2 minutes to answer a particular question and was asked 6 questions in total

Interview Question – What was a situation where you had to work outside the box to solve an issue?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Help Desk Technician
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Asurion in March 2014.

Interview Details – Initial planning was good and starting interview was good. After first interview things were a little unorganized.