Asurion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Product Operations Interview

Senior Manager Product Operations
Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Asurion in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was scheduled with several individuals over a full day. All interviews were one on one. No interviewer was confrontational and all were engaged while meeting with me, although more than one referenced a required list of questions they had from HR.

Having to be 'on' for multiple people over the full day was tiring. My biggest complaint was that most of the interviewers left insufficient time for my questions - they dominated the conversation.

Interview coordinator the day of the interview was outstanding and did a great job managing seven plus hours of meetings.

Interview Question – No unusual questions - typical interview prep will be sufficient.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Manager, Product Operations Interview

Senior Manager, Product Operations
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Asurion in January 2012.

Interview Details – My interview started with a telephonic interview from HR. It was a basic, introductory interview with basic interview-like questions. After passing this interview, I gained a telephonic interview with the hiring manager. It was still introductory, high-level questions. But this time more specific to the position at hand. The hiring manager was nice, polite, and kept to the script. Then came the all-day face to face interview with 6 to 7 senior ranking department heads. This was a much more informative interview where I found out more about the position from A to Z, and what/who they are looking for. All interviewers were top-notch. I felt very comfortable all day. In fact, I began to think I "had this in the bag." As I found out more, I realized this job had my name and capabilities written all over it. I could do this job well. And tried to convey so, as effectively as I could.

The next day, I sent personalized "thank you" emails to every interview team member. Did not hear a response--which is okay, I didn't expect any. One week goes by. Two weeks go by. And I finally send an inquiry email to one of my contacts. The next day, I received a form rejection email from a "do not reply" email address. "Thanks, but no thanks." No explanation as to why.

I've ranked the interview as difficult because of the time involved--not because the questions were grueling. Overall, the interview process was positive even though I was surprised with the outcome.

Interview Question – In your current line of work, who are your customers? Tell me how you provide extraordinary customer service to your customers--something that sets you apart from others?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Asurion

Worked for Asurion? Contribute to the Community!

Asurion Videos

Asurion – Why Work for Us?

For twenty years, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. We help our customers use technology; we build digital applications to protect their privacy and provide security; and we replace… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Asurion Senior Manager Product Operations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Asurion employees and interview candidates.