At-Tech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at At-Tech in February 2012.

Interview Details – Met with the Manager a couple of times, had an initial phone. It was very informative, and I had an opportunity to get all of my questions answered. They are very transparent about how operate.

Interview Question – What I do when I don't hit my monthly numbers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Senior Technical Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at At-Tech.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview were all easy and simple!

Negotiation Details – EASY.

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Sourcing Analyst
Overland Park, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at At-Tech.

Interview Details – Was brought in for an interview, which I completed with the entire staff in waves, where I met with pairs of them in an office. I then met with the branch manager and discussed my background with her. I was then told I would be brought in to meet with the Vice President, who would be in the office in the next couple of weeks. It took them 5 months finally have me interview for the position. I turned down two offers because I was under the impression that I was always on the brink of getting an offer from AT-Tech. The communication, or complete lack there-of, was terrible.

Interview Question – Reason for wanting to step into recruiting industry.   View Answer

Worked for At-Tech? Contribute to the Community!