At-Tech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Sourcing Analyst
Overland Park, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at At-Tech.

Interview Details – Was brought in for an interview, which I completed with the entire staff in waves, where I met with pairs of them in an office. I then met with the branch manager and discussed my background with her. I was then told I would be brought in to meet with the Vice President, who would be in the office in the next couple of weeks. It took them 5 months finally have me interview for the position. I turned down two offers because I was under the impression that I was always on the brink of getting an offer from AT-Tech. The communication, or complete lack there-of, was terrible.

Interview Question – Reason for wanting to step into recruiting industry.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for At-Tech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at At-Tech interview questions and advice in Overland Park, KS. All interview reviews posted anonymously by At-Tech employees and interview candidates.