Expedia
www.expedia.com Bellevue, WA 5000+ Employees

Expedia Senior User Experience Designer Interview Question

I interviewed in Bellevue, WA and was asked:
"At one point the director was trying to get a specific answer out of me, but I was unable to come up with the exact solution she was thinking of. Basically she wanted to know how to get a user to make a predetermined choice. I went for fun and light answers, seeking user empathy as an answer. But she wanted a specific answer and it wasn't as touchy/feely as my approach. Hate when that happens, but I'm sure they know there's more than one way to do things."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior User Experience Designer Interview Review - one of 282 Expedia Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Expedia – Why Work for Us?

Why Expedia? Because mornings are the best when you love your job. At Expedia, Inc. we are passionate about travel and revolutionizing it through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Expedia interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Expedia employees and interview candidates.