Ataway Interview Questions

2.5

Peoplesoft Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ataway.

cordial and nice. good communication. However most of what they said and promise in the interviews was false.

Interview Questions
    • Are you married/ single? Do you have children?   View Answer
    I asked for more and they gave me just a little more. i accepted.

Analyst Interview

I submit my resume and cover letter through their recruiter, and after that I had a phone interview, and after that another phone interview, and I had to answer some of their questions related to my education, work experience, and organizational experience. Overall it was a fairly good interview experience.

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ataway in April 2012.

I had several interviews, in person with at least six different people, and one interview with a client before being hired. The client interview was at the client site, while the other interviews were at the Ataway office. I received follow-up calls, and later, an invitation to join the company. It's clear that while they need for qualified people to fuel the growth of the company, they also want to make sure they only hire talent that can propel the company forward and fit in with the work culture. Interviews were conducted in multiple languages. I had many questions about previous projects, etc. - but not many technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Many questions were asked about previous experiences, managing other employees, how to handle difficult clients, etc.   Answer Question
    I used an agent, so I did not negotiate on salary. I negotiated on the start date a bit, which they were flexible with.

Peoplesoft Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ataway in April 2011.

I was interviewed for several managers, all polite, with experience in the company and in the open position, I feel so comfortable during the recruitment process

Interview Questions
    The offer was so good and it was aligned with my expectations.

ERP Consultant, Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ataway in January 2011.

Talked about myself and project experience.
    Some SQL database related questions.

Interview Questions
    • relational database design questions.
      How to design a online shopping site.
        Answer Question

Worked for Ataway? Contribute to the Community!