Athena Capital Research Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Athena Capital Research

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Athena Capital Research in October 2011.

Called me at time. Mostly brain teasers. Didn't ask much about the resume.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Athena Capital Research in May 2011.

4 technical interviews with short breaks. C++ basics, data structures, threading questions
    HR not very organized

Interview Questions
    • Design a thread pool, threaded queue, any threaded resource producer/consumer structure   Answer Question
    • Various C++ mechanics - inheritance, points, memory, vtables. Basic knowledge questions.   Answer Question
    • Implement set operations : union, difference, etc   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Athena Capital Research in October 2014.

my interview in Athena Heath Care Chennai is scheduled through a consultancy. They called me for a personal interview on last Monday at 11.30AM.
    Unexpected, I have entered the company at around 10.30 and filled the form and then one employee came and asked me sit in a conformance room. And then after sometime he asked to sign up into their company application. After login into this application there questions are given with one hour time limit. we need to write program and get the desired output and then we have to submit the programs into their applications. one least one program should be completed.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected

1. Write a program to enter a set of numbers and and display the output of numbers sorted based on the number of divisors for each number. if both numbers have same number of divisors then small number should be displayed first.

View Answer