AthletiCo Interview Questions & Reviews

1.7

Marketing/PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AthletiCo in February 2013.

The interview process consisted of a telephone screening which came at an unexpected time, but the recruiter was completely flexible to reschedule if needed. I chose to do the phone screen on the spot, which consisted of very basic questions such as "What do you know about Athletico?" and various strengths and weakness questions. I passed the screening, and came in for an in-person interview with the Director of Marketing and one of the Coordinators. Overall, great interview process and fairly responsive HR staff.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly can't remember! A lot about "tell me about a time where you exhibited this", as well as a few strength/weaknesses questions.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at AthletiCo in December 2009.

The interview process was multi tiered. First you will have a phone interview from HR. If you meet the requirements and locations that they are looking for then you will schedule an interview with the regional managers, HR, and possibly the owner of the company. They will then arrange tours of the possible clinics that you could work in and meet with each facility manager. If your qualifications meet the company the regional manager will call you back and possibly schedule another meeting in person for coffee etc. Usually at this point they will offer you a job.

Interview Questions
    • One interesting question that was asked was how would you deal with a combative patient.   Answer Question
    They said that they offer 60,000 to all new grads with full benefits. They make it seem like it is non negotiable but it is. I have had other co-workers negotiate if they had another offer that was higher from another competiting company.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at AthletiCo in August 2008.

They ask limited questions. If you want to get hired, make sure you want to Iowa, Northwestern, or Washington University. The hiring is based more on who you know and where you went to school than your ability to perform.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AthletiCo

Worked for AthletiCo? Contribute to the Community!