AthletiCo

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AthletiCo

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AthletiCo in June 2014.

First step is to view the Careers section on the website and begin the application process online. If your qualifications match the job you're applying for you will receive a phone screening interview from HR. If you are still in the running you will interview at the corporate office in Oak Brook with the appropriate people for your position.

Interview Questions
    • The questions which ask "Give us 5 examples of..." are the most difficult. Don't say things like "I'm a people person" or "I'm very flexible" or "I'm very organized". Everybody says that. Find 5 things that are very unique to you and still fit with the position you want.   View Answer

Marketing/PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AthletiCo in February 2013.

The interview process consisted of a telephone screening which came at an unexpected time, but the recruiter was completely flexible to reschedule if needed. I chose to do the phone screen on the spot, which consisted of very basic questions such as "What do you know about Athletico?" and various strengths and weakness questions. I passed the screening, and came in for an in-person interview with the Director of Marketing and one of the Coordinators. Overall, great interview process and fairly responsive HR staff.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly can't remember! A lot about "tell me about a time where you exhibited this", as well as a few strength/weaknesses questions.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AthletiCo in December 2009.

The interview process was multi tiered. First you will have a phone interview from HR. If you meet the requirements and locations that they are looking for then you will schedule an interview with the regional managers, HR, and possibly the owner of the company. They will then arrange tours of the possible clinics that you could work in and meet with each facility manager. If your qualifications meet the company the regional manager will call you back and possibly schedule another meeting in person for coffee etc. Usually at this point they will offer you a job.

Interview Questions
    • One interesting question that was asked was how would you deal with a combative patient.   Answer Question
    They said that they offer 60,000 to all new grads with full benefits. They make it seem like it is non negotiable but it is. I have had other co-workers negotiate if they had another offer that was higher from another competiting company.