Atkinson-Baker

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Department Interview

Production Department
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Atkinson-Baker in May 2011.

Interview Details – Standard Typing test and Multiple choice with a few Logic question to test your capabilities. They will ask you for your past experience (not that really matters since they prefer new high school graduates).

Negotiation Details – Take or Leave it.

Calendar Clerk Interview

Calendar Clerk

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Atkinson-Baker.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of writing a formal business letter, two 1-on-1 interviews, typing test, and IQ test all in one day.

Interview Question – This company practices the business principles of L. Ron Hubbard. Are you okay with that?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – During 2nd interview, I was told I couldn't negotiate the starting pay.

Very Easy Interview

General Office Clerk Interview

General Office Clerk
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Atkinson-Baker in January 2009.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview then went in and had 3 interviews on the first day. As well as a basic skills test and personality test.

Interview Question – Was asked if I was offered a job would I be willing to sign something stating that I will learn scientology principles which they run their company on.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. They offered and i either accepted or not. They would not budge on salary!

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Glendale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Atkinson-Baker in August 2008.

Interview Details – It was first over the phone, then in person by HR, then in person by a senior executive.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Atkinson-Baker in June 2010.

Interview Details – Professional and nice office. The process is very detail and organize.There's an IQ test, skills test, typing test and the most fun part is they would ask you to write a formal business letter and lastly a 1:1 interview.
You need to be good in grammar and spelling.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Atkinson-Baker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atkinson-Baker interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Atkinson-Baker employees and interview candidates.