Atkinson Construction

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Atkinson Construction in April 2013.

Interview Details – I had one interview with Atkinson Construction about a project manager position and it was very positive. I do not have a background in construction, but they were very interested in my project management background. The interviewer was well-prepared and professional, and the conversation was relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Question – What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Safety Manager Interview

Safety Manager
Golden, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Atkinson Construction in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by many executive level leader within the organization.

Negotiation Details – This is our entry level salary. It is take it or leave it.

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Golden, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Atkinson Construction in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very easy. They simply asked a few questions about my resume. They mainly asked about my willingness to move and to get dirty. After about five to ten minutes, they said they would offer me a job. Very simple. It took about a week to receive an official offer.

Interview Question – Are you willing to move from job to job?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable/Certified Payroll Interview

Accounts Payable/Certified Payroll

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Atkinson Construction in February 2011.

Interview Details – The process was very fast. The staffing agency sent me for an in person interview which took about an hour. Then they had me do a simple practice exercise to test my competency and offered me a job to start the next day. The company likes to hire temps and will wait after 3 months before offering a permanent position.

Worked for Atkinson Construction? Contribute to the Community!