Atkinson Construction

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atkinson Construction

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Atkinson Construction in April 2013.

I had one interview with Atkinson Construction about a project manager position and it was very positive. I do not have a background in construction, but they were very interested in my project management background. The interviewer was well-prepared and professional, and the conversation was relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atkinson Construction in May 2011.

The interview was very easy. They simply asked a few questions about my resume. They mainly asked about my willingness to move and to get dirty. After about five to ten minutes, they said they would offer me a job. Very simple. It took about a week to receive an official offer.

Interview Questions

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Atkinson Construction in November 2010.

I was interviewed by many executive level leader within the organization.

This is our entry level salary. It is take it or leave it.

Accounts Payable/Certified Payroll Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atkinson Construction in February 2011.

The process was very fast. The staffing agency sent me for an in person interview which took about an hour. Then they had me do a simple practice exercise to test my competency and offered me a job to start the next day. The company likes to hire temps and will wait after 3 months before offering a permanent position.