Atlanta Bread

Atlanta Bread Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta Bread

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atlanta Bread.

The interview process was very quick and easy, hired on the spot. Basically just asking me what day I could start, what hours I could work, asking me what pay was acceptable for the job they were hiring me for and such. Did not inquire about previous work experience, duties at former places of employment, or any gaps in work history.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, there were no difficult or unexpected questions. Very straight forward and to the point.   Answer Question

Bakery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Atlanta Bread in January 2013.

The interview process I experienced was not very professional. The manager made negative remarks concerning employees. She neglected to inquire about my experience, work ethic, etc. I was called in for training, however, so perhaps the management was desperate to fill the positions.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation; "Would you like to come in for training?"

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atlanta Bread in July 2009.

The initial phone call lead to a face to face interview, which was then proceeded by another interview with the D.O.P., and finally a drug tet and background test.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations were applicable. The was no room for negotiating on a salary.