Atlanta Bread Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta Bread

Cashier Interview

Interview

Regular interview. Asked basic questions about any previous jobs and or work experience. Asked about school and if I was attending school at the time. Only one interview and only lasted about thirty minutes.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atlanta Bread.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy, hired on the spot. Basically just asking me what day I could start, what hours I could work, asking me what pay was acceptable for the job they were hiring me for and such. Did not inquire about previous work experience, duties at former places of employment, or any gaps in work history.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there were no difficult or unexpected questions. Very straight forward and to the point.   Answer Question

Bakery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Atlanta Bread (Myrtle Beach, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process I experienced was not very professional. The manager made negative remarks concerning employees. She neglected to inquire about my experience, work ethic, etc. I was called in for training, however, so perhaps the management was desperate to fill the positions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation; "Would you like to come in for training?"

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atlanta Bread in July 2009.

Interview

The initial phone call lead to a face to face interview, which was then proceeded by another interview with the D.O.P., and finally a drug tet and background test.

Interview Questions

• How could you increase sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were applicable. The was no room for negotiating on a salary.