Atlanta Bread

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Atlanta Bread.

Interview Details – The interview process was very quick and easy, hired on the spot. Basically just asking me what day I could start, what hours I could work, asking me what pay was acceptable for the job they were hiring me for and such. Did not inquire about previous work experience, duties at former places of employment, or any gaps in work history.

Interview Question – Honestly, there were no difficult or unexpected questions. Very straight forward and to the point.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bakery Associate Interview

Bakery Associate
Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Atlanta Bread in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process I experienced was not very professional. The manager made negative remarks concerning employees. She neglected to inquire about my experience, work ethic, etc. I was called in for training, however, so perhaps the management was desperate to fill the positions.

Interview Question – Something along the lines of, "Are you competent?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation; "Would you like to come in for training?"

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Atlanta Bread in July 2009.

Interview Details – The initial phone call lead to a face to face interview, which was then proceeded by another interview with the D.O.P., and finally a drug tet and background test.

Interview Question – How could you increase sales?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were applicable. The was no room for negotiating on a salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Atlanta Bread? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlanta Bread interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Atlanta Bread employees and interview candidates.