Atlanta Housing Authority

www.atlantahousing.org
Unclaimed Profile

Atlanta Housing Authority Interview Questions

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority.

Interview

Panel interview. Not too difficult. The hiring manager was very understanding. I did have to wait a long time for the interview to start. But once it got underway, it moved quite fast. I even got a chance to meet with the department head before I left. So it went well even though I thought I had talked more than necessary.

I RATHER NOT SAY AS IT WOULD GET ME IN TROUBLE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They ask the basic questions as with any job interview. It is good to make small talk and just appear human. Study the company and make sure to add your previous experience with the position your applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I came in as a contractor so I was not able to negotiate any offer.

Business Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

phone interview consisted of behavioral questions

Inspections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority (Atlanta, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

I received a call from the HR Manager who asked me questions related to my background/experience. He then asked me if I would be interested in interviewing for a different position, which I agreed to. The interview was scheduled over the phone. The onsite interview was with a group consisting of 3 interviewers including the HR manger, department manager, and an employee of the department. The interview was going well until I was thrown off a bit by the hiring manager crudely questioning my interest in the other position that I had originally applied for, instead of focusing on the reason I was there. My advice is to use the interview process as an opportunity to observe the types you would be interacting and/or working closely with on a day to day basis if selected for the position. It will help you decide if you will accept or decline the offer.