Atlanta Housing Authority

Relevance Date Difficulty

I RATHER NOT SAY AS IT WOULD GET ME IN TROUBLE Interview

I RATHER NOT SAY AS IT WOULD GET ME IN TROUBLE
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority.

Interview Details – They ask the basic questions as with any job interview. It is good to make small talk and just appear human. Study the company and make sure to add your previous experience with the position your applying for.

Interview Question – There weren't really any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I came in as a contractor so I was not able to negotiate any offer.

Inspections Interview

Inspections
Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority in August 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call from the HR Manager who asked me questions related to my background/experience. He then asked me if I would be interested in interviewing for a different position, which I agreed to. The interview was scheduled over the phone. The onsite interview was with a group consisting of 3 interviewers including the HR manger, department manager, and an employee of the department. The interview was going well until I was thrown off a bit by the hiring manager crudely questioning my interest in the other position that I had originally applied for, instead of focusing on the reason I was there. My advice is to use the interview process as an opportunity to observe the types you would be interacting and/or working closely with on a day to day basis if selected for the position. It will help you decide if you will accept or decline the offer.

Interview Question – Sorry unable to recall questions.   Answer Question

Business Process Manager Interview

Business Process Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority in April 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview consisted of behavioral questions

Interview Question – how would your staff describe you   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Atlanta Housing Authority? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlanta Housing Authority interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Atlanta Housing Authority employees and interview candidates.