Atlanta

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Atlanta in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and the very next morning I got a call from a Talent Acquisition Specialist who went over basic pre-screen questions about background and familiarity with the position and salary expectations. A 1 on 1 interview was scheduled for later in the week with another Talent Acquisition Specialist as well as the Talent Acquisition Manager.
The people seemed nice enough. Turns out I wasn't given adequate directions on what suite to go to. The TA manger was busy so I met with the TAS first, he was nice asked common interview questions, but ended the interview stating he has no say in making hiring decisions. It had me wondering why I had to speak with him. The TA manager seemed nice, but they usually are. Similar interview experience as the first. It was basic conversation and position explanation. He told me I should know something in two weeks.
Generic rejection email was sent by the phone interviewer.

Interview Question – Basic STAR type behavior interview   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlanta interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Atlanta employees and interview candidates.