Atlanta

Updated Jan 4, 2015
Updated Jan 4, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta

Trainer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Atlanta.

Phone interview followed by a panel interview. I was asked to present on a topic of my choice. The panel used the behavioral interview model in questioning me and I was very prepared. My presentation was on a topic near and dear to the Department I would be supporting and I could tell I surprised them with how prepared I was and what I knew about their business.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for this organization?   View Answer
    No negotiation; offer was static

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Atlanta in May 2013.

I applied online and the very next morning I got a call from a Talent Acquisition Specialist who went over basic pre-screen questions about background and familiarity with the position and salary expectations. A 1 on 1 interview was scheduled for later in the week with another Talent Acquisition Specialist as well as the Talent Acquisition Manager.
    The people seemed nice enough. Turns out I wasn't given adequate directions on what suite to go to. The TA manger was busy so I met with the TAS first, he was nice asked common interview questions, but ended the interview stating he has no say in making hiring decisions. It had me wondering why I had to speak with him. The TA manager seemed nice, but they usually are. Similar interview experience as the first. It was basic conversation and position explanation. He told me I should know something in two weeks.
    Generic rejection email was sent by the phone interviewer.

Interview Questions