Atlanta Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Atlanta in May 2013.

I applied online and the very next morning I got a call from a Talent Acquisition Specialist who went over basic pre-screen questions about background and familiarity with the position and salary expectations. A 1 on 1 interview was scheduled for later in the week with another Talent Acquisition Specialist as well as the Talent Acquisition Manager.
    The people seemed nice enough. Turns out I wasn't given adequate directions on what suite to go to. The TA manger was busy so I met with the TAS first, he was nice asked common interview questions, but ended the interview stating he has no say in making hiring decisions. It had me wondering why I had to speak with him. The TA manager seemed nice, but they usually are. Similar interview experience as the first. It was basic conversation and position explanation. He told me I should know something in two weeks.
    Generic rejection email was sent by the phone interviewer.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta

Worked for Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!