Atlanta Medical Center

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta Medical Center

Patient Care Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Atlanta Medical Center.

I applied online and a week later the HR recruiter called me for an interview. I interviewed with her and then the Nurse manager interviewed me. She asked me scenario questions and asked what my response would be. I toured the unit and after talking she hired me on the spot. I was approved for the position two weeks later. The manager seemed nice and seemed to have a great relationship with her employees. I am excited.

New Grad ICU Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Atlanta Medical Center in December 2013.

Submitted application via hospital website. Approximately 3 weeks later, they called to interview me. The interview was a panel-type interview with unit educators and charge nurses (4 people). I was taken on a tour of the ICU and then to sit down and talk. Honestly, I believe I asked more questions than they asked me. They said I should know something next week. Will update this later when I find out. I wanted to post while it was fresh in my mind.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult or unexpected, but the main question was "Tell me about your most complex patient." Asked about my prior experience.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Atlanta Medical Center in November 2010.

This is the interview for RN position. Got a call from after applying for the web. The I was invited for an interview. Then I was called soon after. The type of the interview is a group interview with different nurse managers from different units. The questions are general behavioral health questions from different managers. They wrote down your answers during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult thing you have to deal with as a nurse and how do you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • I don't really remember... it was a few years back.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate