Atlantic Aviation

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantic Aviation

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Regular. Standard. Nothing special. One interview, call back for a drug screen and the offer. The Operations Manager does most of the talking. There's nothing else to say.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to share something that I didn't like from any previous employer. I shared, lack of ethics, integrity and value towards the employee base.   View Answer
There was no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Atlantic Aviation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Atlantic Aviation in June 2014.

Filled out an application, had a resume. Sat at a oval table with 10 other people, tell us about your self. Toured around facility, that was it. Most unprofessional. Never spoke to us individually. Can't imagine how they can choose a person with very little interaction. I had Then said will call in a few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Atlantic Aviation in April 2014.

They sent an interview request through an email along with a test.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any hard questions. The interview was very short.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Farmingdale, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmingdale, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Atlantic Aviation.

Be yourself! Be honest what you want for your career in the future and what you want from the company...

Interview Questions
    • every interview is different, specified for each applicant....   Answer Question
    Understanding, base pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Atlantic Aviation in March 2013.

The interview consisted of 6 job applicants including myself. We were given a general overview of what the company was about then was given a tour of the facility. Each applicant was given 1 on 1 interviews. I was the only candidate that was fortunate enough to have a second interview on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • They asked some personal preference questions such as 'favorite movie?' 'hobbies?' .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethany, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethany, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Atlantic Aviation in June 2011.

Position was offered on University career board. E-mailed position manager and was called for an interview within a few days. When I arrived for the interview, I was introduced to the current staff and everyone seemed very positive and satisfied with their job. Two other candidates were also being interviewed. A brief group interview began then they spoke with each of us individually. They were primarily looking for previous customer service experience, which I had.

Interview Questions

I was initially denied the position, then received an e-mail a few days later with an offer. I had to decline as I still had responsibilities with my current employer and could not begin immediately. Pay offered was too low.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Atlantic Aviation in January 2011.

After you submit your resume online (you can also submit it via walk in but I did mine online) I got a call the next day. I missed the call and they left a voicemail. I called back and they conducted a short interview on the phone. It maybe lasted about 5 minutes. They mostly just asked me questions about my driving history. ie if I have any DUIs or if I have a license in good standing (Im thinking this was because I have to use the company car a few times a week to pick up/drop off pilots). Then they set up an interview time. I went to my interview two days later and was interviewed by one of the csrs. (First I filled out an application...not sure why since I had already submitted a resume) She asked me a series of questions about what Im like and what I want out of a company. The first question was asking me what I know about the company. Because I am not an idiot, I had done my research and was able to let her know that I knew a lot about the company. Later I was told that not many people answered that question with any solid information and that they were impressed that I had done said research. The CSR was very nice. Then I was interviewed by a line guy. He asked my about 5 situational questions and then gave me a tour of the facility. Then I was interviewed by the csr manager, who is now my boss. She was very very nice and told me how well she thought I would do here. Then I was told they were holding 8 interviews, and 4 of them would make it through to the regional manager. I was called back for my final interview with the regional manager. After being nervous all weekend about meeting a "top dog" I found out she was very pleasant. The interview lasted about 5 minutes and she asked me a few questions about why I think I'm a good match and then asked me if I had any questions. I was called within the hour and offered the job. After accepting the offer (Why would I go through all that and NOT take the job?) I came back and handed in my sscard and a few other things. I went and took my drug test the same day. I started a week later and I love my job. :) Note: My perceptions of this place before I was hired was that everyone was friendly and proffessional. I was right!

Take the job!

Worked for Atlantic Aviation? Contribute to the Community!