Atlantic Aviation Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantic Aviation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Regular. Standard. Nothing special. One interview, call back for a drug screen and the offer. The Operations Manager does most of the talking. There's nothing else to say.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to share something that I didn't like from any previous employer. I shared, lack of ethics, integrity and value towards the employee base.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Atlantic Aviation

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Charleston, SC) in June 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application, had a resume. Sat at a oval table with 10 other people, tell us about your self. Toured around facility, that was it. Most unprofessional. Never spoke to us individually. Can't imagine how they can choose a person with very little interaction. I had Then said will call in a few days.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

They sent an interview request through an email along with a test.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any hard questions. The interview was very short.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Farmingdale, NY).

Interview

Be yourself! Be honest what you want for your career in the future and what you want from the company...

Interview Questions

• every interview is different, specified for each applicant....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Understanding, base pay

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Stockton, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of 6 job applicants including myself. We were given a general overview of what the company was about then was given a tour of the facility. Each applicant was given 1 on 1 interviews. I was the only candidate that was fortunate enough to have a second interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked some personal preference questions such as 'favorite movie?' 'hobbies?' .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bethany, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Bethany, OK) in June 2011.

Interview

Position was offered on University career board. E-mailed position manager and was called for an interview within a few days. When I arrived for the interview, I was introduced to the current staff and everyone seemed very positive and satisfied with their job. Two other candidates were also being interviewed. A brief group interview began then they spoke with each of us individually. They were primarily looking for previous customer service experience, which I had.

Interview Questions

I was initially denied the position, then received an e-mail a few days later with an offer. I had to decline as I still had responsibilities with my current employer and could not begin immediately. Pay offered was too low.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation in January 2011.

Interview

After you submit your resume online (you can also submit it via walk in but I did mine online) I got a call the next day. I missed the call and they left a voicemail. I called back and they conducted a short interview on the phone. It maybe lasted about 5 minutes. They mostly just asked me questions about my driving history. ie if I have any DUIs or if I have a license in good standing (Im thinking this was because I have to use the company car a few times a week to pick up/drop off pilots). Then they set up an interview time. I went to my interview two days later and was interviewed by one of the csrs. (First I filled out an application...not sure why since I had already submitted a resume) She asked me a series of questions about what Im like and what I want out of a company. The first question was asking me what I know about the company. Because I am not an idiot, I had done my research and was able to let her know that I knew a lot about the company. Later I was told that not many people answered that question with any solid information and that they were impressed that I had done said research. The CSR was very nice. Then I was interviewed by a line guy. He asked my about 5 situational questions and then gave me a tour of the facility. Then I was interviewed by the csr manager, who is now my boss. She was very very nice and told me how well she thought I would do here. Then I was told they were holding 8 interviews, and 4 of them would make it through to the regional manager. I was called back for my final interview with the regional manager. After being nervous all weekend about meeting a "top dog" I found out she was very pleasant. The interview lasted about 5 minutes and she asked me a few questions about why I think I'm a good match and then asked me if I had any questions. I was called within the hour and offered the job. After accepting the offer (Why would I go through all that and NOT take the job?) I came back and handed in my sscard and a few other things. I went and took my drug test the same day. I started a week later and I love my job. :) Note: My perceptions of this place before I was hired was that everyone was friendly and proffessional. I was right!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take the job!