Atlantic Aviation

Updated Nov 1, 2014

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantic Aviation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Regular. Standard. Nothing special. One interview, call back for a drug screen and the offer. The Operations Manager does most of the talking. There's nothing else to say.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to share something that I didn't like from any previous employer. I shared, lack of ethics, integrity and value towards the employee base.   View Answer
    There was no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atlantic Aviation in June 2014.

Filled out an application, had a resume. Sat at a oval table with 10 other people, tell us about your self. Toured around facility, that was it. Most unprofessional. Never spoke to us individually. Can't imagine how they can choose a person with very little interaction. I had Then said will call in a few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atlantic Aviation in April 2014.

They sent an interview request through an email along with a test.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any hard questions. The interview was very short.   Answer Question

Line Service Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Atlantic Aviation.

One on one interview

be open on schedule

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmingdale, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmingdale, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atlantic Aviation.

Be yourself! Be honest what you want for your career in the future and what you want from the company...

Interview Questions
    • every interview is different, specified for each applicant....   Answer Question
    Understanding, base pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casper, WY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casper, WY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atlantic Aviation in January 2014.

Had an interview for 2-3 hours, I had lots of questions, they didn't have many but were very informative. Take it with a grain of salt if they act like this place follows the rules that they are trailer trash people working here.

Low pay for a town where Haliburton and other employers operate out of. You will see what that translates to when you find out about the other employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atlantic Aviation in March 2013.

The interview consisted of 6 job applicants including myself. We were given a general overview of what the company was about then was given a tour of the facility. Each applicant was given 1 on 1 interviews. I was the only candidate that was fortunate enough to have a second interview on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • They asked some personal preference questions such as 'favorite movie?' 'hobbies?' .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Atlantic Aviation in July 2011.

after submitting my resume. They called me in and asked me to fill out an application for background check and I had one interview at this time. I was then sent for a pre employment drug screen. after the back ground check and drug screen results came back in just fine? they called me in for a second interview and at the end of that interview they made me the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why would it be in our best interest to hire you? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    pay was negotiable because i had experience.

Line Service Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Atlantic Aviation in June 2011.

My base liked to hire by referal and if someone recomends you who works there, then you are likely to get a job. Interview questions were standard and process was laid back.

None. Asked what shift I wanted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethany, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethany, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atlantic Aviation in June 2011.

Position was offered on University career board. E-mailed position manager and was called for an interview within a few days. When I arrived for the interview, I was introduced to the current staff and everyone seemed very positive and satisfied with their job. Two other candidates were also being interviewed. A brief group interview began then they spoke with each of us individually. They were primarily looking for previous customer service experience, which I had.

Interview Questions

I was initially denied the position, then received an e-mail a few days later with an offer. I had to decline as I still had responsibilities with my current employer and could not begin immediately. Pay offered was too low.