Atlantic Coast Media Group

Atlantic Coast Media Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantic Coast Media Group

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Media Group in July 2015.

Interview

I drove about 4.5- 5 hours to this interview. When I arrived at the location it was a tiny old town home. When I walked in, the first floor was empty with a bit of wire hanging down on the ceiling. Next, I walked up these eerie set of stairs to find a woman sitting in a vacant room, behind her tiny desk. She was the ONLY person in sight. After filling out my paperwork, I met with the interviewer. It only took 15 minutes. It basically was the worst interview you could imagine. My college education was totally useless to the Interviewer, which was kind of silly seeing that this is an Entry Level position- what other experience does she think a recent college grad like myself will have? My internships were also useless to her because she doesn't believe in Social Media Marketing. She made it abundantly clear that I would be making minimum wage and that I would have to pay for my own relocation- which is fine- but she asked me if my parents were well off, and if they'd cover the cost of relocation since I definitely won't be making enough money to even pay for an apartment. That's so inappropriate. Overall, I only saw two actual people working in this "office space." There were no computers, desks, meeting rooms, employees or anything of the sort. Also, you will notice under the "Teams" tab on the website, the only person listed is the head of the entire company, whom I interviewed with. I should've known something was odd then...since when did a team consist of one individual?

Interview Questions

The place gave off the wrong vibe. (See my description above.) Also, they had me drive 5 hours to an interview for a job that only pays minimum wage- with the possibility of hourly bonuses from $50-$200.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Media Group (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

The facility itself was nice, large, great view of the city. The interview was based on my resume and clarifying different aspects of my experience and career ambitions. The staff was friendly, diverse, great supporters of the product who seemed to really enjoy working for the company. Everyone is curious, relatable, and enthusiatic. Overall, if the role and environment are attractive, the interview questions only serve to pull out the why here why this role information. The questions are indepth but not tricky.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much of a negotiation.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Media Group in April 2011.

Interview

There was an initial interview with the recruiter, she asked basic questions. If they were interested in you they would invite you back for a second round of interviews. This typically consisted of 3 people. The person that may be your potential lead, another team lead and someone on the management team. The questions were very standard.

Interview Questions

• "Sell me this pen": I actually didn't really have to answer because the person who asked me this was in marketing. He loved to hear himself talk. I essentially, responded by asking him, "how often do you use a pen". Apparently, he loved my response so much that he went into a monologue on how real salesmen close a sale.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Media Group in April 2010.

Interview

Just answer the questions and you will get the job.

Negotiation

what negotiation? they hire you that's it