Atlantic Coast Media Group

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Specialist Interview

Product Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Atlantic Coast Media Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – There was an initial interview with the recruiter, she asked basic questions. If they were interested in you they would invite you back for a second round of interviews. This typically consisted of 3 people. The person that may be your potential lead, another team lead and someone on the management team. The questions were very standard.

Interview Question – "Sell me this pen": I actually didn't really have to answer because the person who asked me this was in marketing. He loved to hear himself talk. I essentially, responded by asking him, "how often do you use a pen". Apparently, he loved my response so much that he went into a monologue on how real salesmen close a sale.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Atlantic Coast Media Group in June 2012.

Interview Details – The facility itself was nice, large, great view of the city. The interview was based on my resume and clarifying different aspects of my experience and career ambitions. The staff was friendly, diverse, great supporters of the product who seemed to really enjoy working for the company. Everyone is curious, relatable, and enthusiatic. Overall, if the role and environment are attractive, the interview questions only serve to pull out the why here why this role information. The questions are indepth but not tricky.

Interview Question – Tell me about your previous experience   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not much of a negotiation.

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Atlantic Coast Media Group in April 2010.

Interview Details – Just answer the questions and you will get the job.

Negotiation Details – what negotiation? they hire you that's it

Worked for Atlantic Coast Media Group? Contribute to the Community!