Atlantic Health System Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

2.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Atlantic Health System.

Applied online. Got a call maybe 2 weeks later and went in for an interview. Initially met with HR recruiter, then with the office manager. Heard back fairly quickly with an offer which I accepted, no salary negotiation. Had to do background check before starting with company. Was a pretty standard interview process for administrative role.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Medical Records Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Atlantic Health System.

I was contacted by the department coordinator for a brief 30 minute interview that consisted of situational questions that were based on the job. It wasn't necessarily about the job functions but how you would work as a team player, problem solving, etc. A week later, I was scheduled a phone interview with an HR person that dealt with more personality/behavioral questions that see if you would fit with the organizations goals and mission values.

The process was kind of long, especially for a per diem position.

No negotiation

PC Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Atlantic Health System in December 2009.

It was such a long time ago, I'm sure it has changed. Back then, it was very low key. I think there was only 1 interview with the manager and it was all technical questions.... But, since it's a hospital system, you need to pass all the health exams (physical, blood, urine, etc...)

Interview Questions
    • None that I can think of. It was all tech stuff on PCs, printers, network stuff, login scripts, hardware/ software, etc   Answer Question
    I just accepted what they gave me.

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Summit, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summit, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Atlantic Health System in September 2008.

Was contacted within 12 hours of submitting application on atlantichealth.org, interviewed 1 week later and hired within 2 weeks of interview. Fastest interview/hiring process I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions
    • Questions mostly related to specific position applied for, nothing overly difficult.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Atlantic Health System in May 2010.

Very long process, HR take their time, prepare to wait for at least a couple of months since they make you wait for an orientation day before you can start

No negotiation, take it or leave it

Health Care Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Atlantic Health System in January 2010.

The director called me and asked if I were I were interested in the position. I emailed my resume and was called in for an interview that was very informal. It took place in the eating area. I was given a tour of the facility and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. The salary was pre-determined.

Per Diem Nurse Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Atlantic Health System in June 2009.

very informal interview. typical intervew questions. no surprises or trick questions. director and clinical manager very approachable. accepted position. needed to go through systems HR process to start date. required drug test. went through system orientation the orientation for home care. tailored to needs of hired employee.

Interview Questions

Worked for Atlantic Health System? Contribute to the Community!