Atlantic Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.4

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Was asked to come in 2 days after the call by the manager. Came in and interviewed with the manager and then the director. the next week I was offered the position by HR

PD Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Atlantic Health System.

Interview

Very easy process. Asked about prior work experience and questions how I handled several situations at my prior job. The recruiter then provided me with information re: benefits, PTO, and duties

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a co-worker that was difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Interview

I applied to Atlantic for over 8 months before a manager from medical records department contacted me & asked me to come in for an interview. I met with the manager and the person who was going to be taking her job . They asked basic questions about my work history and accomplishments. They constantly exchanged glances with each other during my interview & had side convos. Very unprofessional . At the end of the interview she asked me if I had any questions , I was able to get one of my questions answered but she rushed me out . The interview only lasted 10-15 mins so I do not know wu the Rush was. I had another successful interview with Atlantic , (which was much more formal) and ended up gettig that position . I think it just depends on who you end up interviewing with .

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

Applied online. Got a call maybe 2 weeks later and went in for an interview. Initially met with HR recruiter, then with the office manager. Heard back fairly quickly with an offer which I accepted, no salary negotiation. Had to do background check before starting with company. Was a pretty standard interview process for administrative role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Medical Records Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Atlantic Health System.

Interview

I was contacted by the department coordinator for a brief 30 minute interview that consisted of situational questions that were based on the job. It wasn't necessarily about the job functions but how you would work as a team player, problem solving, etc. A week later, I was scheduled a phone interview with an HR person that dealt with more personality/behavioral questions that see if you would fit with the organizations goals and mission values. The process was kind of long, especially for a per diem position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Radiology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy interview onsite. Asked typical interview questions along with situational questions. Very easy going people. Interviewed by two people and was asked questions concerning how I would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a very angry patient on the phone with you?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

My interview at Atlantic Health Systems was not any different than any other interview process.Being said that,if I was not recommended by my former manager more than likely I would not have gotten employed.Through that connection,I interviewed with both hiring managers and got hired.

Interview Questions

• How long have I have been an certified technician?   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Newark, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

the interview itself went fast HR took time to get back to me. I made sure interviewed myself during the process. I went in strong and eager. I called constantly to get a status HR was very slow following up. I ended up calling management directly

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

Very long process, HR take their time, prepare to wait for at least a couple of months since they make you wait for an orientation day before you can start

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it

PC Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

It was such a long time ago, I'm sure it has changed. Back then, it was very low key. I think there was only 1 interview with the manager and it was all technical questions.... But, since it's a hospital system, you need to pass all the health exams (physical, blood, urine, etc...)

Interview Questions

• None that I can think of. It was all tech stuff on PCs, printers, network stuff, login scripts, hardware/ software, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just accepted what they gave me.