Atlantis Consulting (Nevada)

www.atlantisconsultingnv.com
Unclaimed Profile

Atlantis Consulting (Nevada) Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantis Consulting (Nevada)

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atlantis Consulting (Nevada) (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2012.

Interview

The entire process for hiring seems very professional, Atlantis will waste your time thru three interviews which are pointless because pretty much they will hire anyone off the street. the interviewing process is a run around, compensation is avoided because its so small to discuss I bet, plus if you like to walk around VEGAS knocking on doors with a suit and tie for 20dls stay away. Big joke, their office looks like they cant afford furniture, everyone talks the big money maker game with cheap suits, scuffed shoes and cheap watches. We need better jobs in VEGAS, paid training is advertised but its really not paid.

Interview Questions

• We will accept commission jobs, but this one is a waste of anyones time?   Answer Question

I declined because I felt deceived.

Sales Executive Etc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atlantis Consulting (Nevada) (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

Atlantis Consulting job offers are a gimmick. This company not some elite outsourcing marketing company on the rise. Rather, its services are being outsourced by only one company: Centurylink. The actual job they want people for? Door to door sales. That's right, trekking around Vegas wearing a suit in the 115 degree summer heat selling cable subscriptions. Is there anything wrong with that profession? No, it is a job after all. But this company should be reprimanded for not being honest and straight forward on its website and for concealing the true job description. If you get any emails like the one below, delete it!! ------------------------------------------------------------------- Your resume was matched to a position that Atlantis Consulting is looking to fill. We are an outsourced sales and marketing firm focused on acquiring and retaining for Fortune 50 and 500 clients and currently deal with large commercial accounts. We will be training individuals in areas of business, marketing, sales, communications and client relations as an account executive. Any individuals who excel within this position have the ability to transition into management. We will look to train individuals into areas of human resources, administration, and business management just to name a few. All managers are promoted from within and we never base promotions on seniority. We have a 3-step interview process to ensure this position is a good fit for both parties. The first interview is done on a one-on-one basis with a hiring manager. The first interview is typically 15-20 minutes in length. It is an opportunity to learn about our company, clients and position, as well as, go over your resume and qualifications. During the interview process we do go more in depth about the position, compensation and benefits. Please visit our website and see what we are doing in the community. If you would like to set up a possible interview please contact our HR manager ... -------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview Questions

• Does a work environment outdoors in Las Vegas during the months of July and August suit you well?   1 Answer