Atlas Copco North America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Garland, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Atlas Copco North America in September 2010.

Interview Details – HR Found my resume on a job search website and contacted me for an interview. I was brought in for an interview and was told that they would contact me in a week. I was given the impression that they had an immediate need to fill the position. Three weeks later I had still not heard anything so I left a message with the HR rep who contacted me initially. She never returned my call. It has been over 2 months since the interview and I still have not heard anything back from them. I am less than impressed with their ability to follow up on interviews.

Interview Question – Lots of questions about 6 sigma and lean manufacturing experience.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Atlas Copco North America in June 2008.

Interview Details – A recruiter found me. It was all done through the phone. The hiring manager used to be an Edison engineer at GE Energy, so he understood what I did and my technical background. Most of the questions were not technical, I presume that if I got that far (resume, background) that technical expertise was not at issue. What was discuss were soft skills, like planning, influencing, project management, passion, etc. I guess they are trying to see if I would be a good fit for the organization.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Offer lower than others at the time.

Buyer Interview

Buyer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Atlas Copco North America.

Interview Details – one interview

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Worked for Atlas Copco North America? Contribute to the Community!