Atlas Copco North America

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlas Copco North America

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atlas Copco North America in September 2010.

HR Found my resume on a job search website and contacted me for an interview. I was brought in for an interview and was told that they would contact me in a week. I was given the impression that they had an immediate need to fill the position. Three weeks later I had still not heard anything so I left a message with the HR rep who contacted me initially. She never returned my call. It has been over 2 months since the interview and I still have not heard anything back from them. I am less than impressed with their ability to follow up on interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of questions about 6 sigma and lean manufacturing experience.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Atlas Copco North America in June 2008.

A recruiter found me. It was all done through the phone. The hiring manager used to be an Edison engineer at GE Energy, so he understood what I did and my technical background. Most of the questions were not technical, I presume that if I got that far (resume, background) that technical expertise was not at issue. What was discuss were soft skills, like planning, influencing, project management, passion, etc. I guess they are trying to see if I would be a good fit for the organization.

Interview Questions

Offer lower than others at the time.

Buyer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atlas Copco North America.

one interview