Atlas Oil

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Atlas Oil.

Very involved process that takes three times longer than it should. I interviewed with six different VPs and Directors via phone, and then had an additional four in-person interviews over a six week period. This gave me the impression that this was a thorough and detailed organization. I discovered later that the lengthy and multiple person interview process was simply due to internal inefficiencies, poor (no) inter-departmental comunication and information sharing, and an very go-through-the motion process on the part of most of the interviewees.

Interview Questions
  • None, most of my interviewers went through the motions and simply needed to get this item checked off of their To-Do list. Most of the questions delt with my experience and background - "Have you ever done this/managed that?" This was merely an investigation into how much of their current workload they could pawn off on me after I was hired.   Answer Question
Nickle and dime stuff. I felt like they were trying to get me at the cheapest possible cost. In hindsight, I should have held firmon my saklary expectations and if not met, simply walked away.

Other Interview Reviews for Atlas Oil

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granger, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granger, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Atlas Oil in June 2008.

I was a walk in, met with the manager in the building that was free at the time of my resume submission, then another manager an hour later. The next day I was taking a drug screen, filling out paperwork and accepting a verbal offer.

Interview Questions
    Verbal negotiations that were "forgotten" or denied once the time came to honor raises and promotions.