Atlas Oil

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Interview

Operations
Taylor, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Atlas Oil in March 2011.

Interview Details – Talked with their people at a career fair on campus, and then attended their corporate presentation. Got a phone interview a few days later. Interviewer seemed to be a recruiter type, not necessarily working at the company. Questions about how I started my day, work habits, etc. The career fair people talked about their need to create metrics to measure performance and what the customers need. Also, they talked about their entrepreneur culture, driven by the CEO. The CEO doesn't have a college education but has the skills to look for profits opportunities on spreadsheets. Also, the CEO will meet with the new employees and ask them how they would improve or make money for the company. One entrepreneurial example was getting an outside coder to handle data processing to save many steps for a person. This process was done many times by many people a day, and thus saved a lot of time over the company.

Interview Question – Asked about what I expected to be paid.   Answer Question

Worked for Atlas Oil? Contribute to the Community!