Atlas Research Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlas Research

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atlas Research (Washington, DC) in November 2014.

Interview

The first interview was with two current employees: a potential coworker and what would become my immediate supervisor. The interview lasted approximately 30 to 40 minutes and consisted of a review of my resume and a few questions. The second interview was a panel interview and included discussions with a couple VP's at Atlas, as well as a Project Manager and a consultant. The second interview was surprisingly more laid back than the first and lasted less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe your methodology for the work you did at your previous employer.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Atlas Research (Washington, DC) in August 2010.

Interview

I received an invitation for a phone interview where I was screened by an HR representative. Then I was invited to a 4 hours in-person interview. We were there with 12 other applicants, had 2 panel interviews (each with at least 2 people) and a writing sample which included questions on a research article as well as a mock email response to an unhappy client. While it's a new company, they clearly take themselves very seriously. They kept emphasizing how the RA's basically do all the grunt work.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself, given your skills, fitting into this company?   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Atlas Research in March 2011.

Interview

I was recommended to the firm by a senior executive who has been a colleague and friend for many years. He called, told me about the position, and invited me to meet with the organization's top leadership over dinner in DC. I agreed and the dinner meeting/interview was interesting and pleasant. Two days later, I met again with them, and received an offer to join the firm.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind having to spend time overseas, sometimes in some pretty rough places?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was informal. It took place over lunch and was more like a discussion among friends. The CEO of the firm and I talked openly and reached an agreement together.