Atlassian

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Software Developer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Atlassian in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for Java Developer at Atlassian. The interview consisted of pre-screen, phone interview, pair programming and technical interview and final manager interview. I have been preparing for one week and got through until technical interview where I failed in describing my previous job application. The environment seems good and people are friendly. My advice for other people applying for the job would be preparing for knowledge about Java basic knowledge, threads, IO operations. And also prepare for scalable web application and distributed system questions. You'd better prepare to describe a project you worked before and can draw it on the whiteboard.

Interview Question – How do you keep the session in clustered servers? Like more than 10 web servers.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlassian

Worked for Atlassian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlassian Java Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Atlassian employees and interview candidates.