Atlona

Atlona Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlona

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Atlona.

I responded to an on-line listing and was contacted by HR about a week later. An on-line interview was set up via video link which went well. After the first interview, I was kept waiting for several weeks but eventually got a call back and a second and third video interview was set up. After another week I was asked to come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a sales meeting situation with a hostile customer?   View Answer
    There was very little negotiation. It was "here's the compensation plan". There were several other points that they were flexible on, though.

Not Given Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atlona in September 2011.

Phone interview with HR, followed by 1 on 1 interview with HR, followed by a 2 on 1 interview with HR and Department Manager. The HR director who had interviewed me has left the company, so the interview process has probably changed.

Interview Questions
    • All questions given were standard, not innovative or interesting.   View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Atlona in May 2011.

The interview process was composed of two individual interviews with the Management of the Department as well as the Manager of the RMA department (the department I would be working along side with). This was followed by a group interview comprised of the same manager that would lead my department (the one who interviewed me) as well as a senior member of that department.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of technical questions pertaining to HDMI and other video standards. These were a challenge to answer for someone without extensive experience in the industry.   View Answer
    I was new to the industry and as such as not able to negotiate as much as I would have wanted. I felt the company was fair in their compensation for a newly hired employee without extensive experience in the industry. The companies internal growth structure helped in moving up quickly.

N/A Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atlona.

The hiring process was fairly quick. My resume was responded too within two days, and I was invited to interview. I received feedback and invited back after two days. The second round of interviews was a panel of my peers. It was very friendly and relaxed. I received a cll from the hiring manager the next day letting me know an offer was in the works.