Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Atmos Energy
- Clerk (1)
- IT (1)
- Business Process Analyst (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Customer Operations Supervisor (1)
- Engineering Analyst (1)
- Process Improvement (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Tax Accountant (1)
- Construction Operator (1)
- Process Controls Specialist (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX).
The interview went really well and the staff was knowledgeable about the role. Although, this was a newly created role, the hiring manager knew exactly what they were looking for and the specific responsibilities.
- What type of kaizen events I participated in? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX).
Very personable and friendly. Most interviews included job requirements not listed or a placement was already on hold before the interview process began. Don't get your hopes up. HR team does their required job well.
- Most challenging confrontation Answer Question
No negotiations were allowed at that time
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.
Two rounds of interview. Applied through job portal. The first round was primary pre screening questions. The interview was for 30 minutes. basic HR questions. The second round was with the Director of Enterprise Architecture. It lasted for 15 mins
- What are the basic functions in business process modelling? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in April 2009.
I was an out of state candidate and my first interview consisted of a phone interview. I flew into town about two weeks later and had avery informal in person interview. I liked the people but the accounting department was too small.
- tell me about your strengths and weaknesses Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review