Atmos Energy Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.2

Process Improvement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview went really well and the staff was knowledgeable about the role. Although, this was a newly created role, the hiring manager knew exactly what they were looking for and the specific responsibilities.

Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very personable and friendly. Most interviews included job requirements not listed or a placement was already on hold before the interview process began. Don't get your hopes up. HR team does their required job well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were allowed at that time

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Applied through job portal. The first round was primary pre screening questions. The interview was for 30 minutes. basic HR questions. The second round was with the Director of Enterprise Architecture. It lasted for 15 mins

Interview Questions

• What are the basic functions in business process modelling?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

I was an out of state candidate and my first interview consisted of a phone interview. I flew into town about two weeks later and had avery informal in person interview. I liked the people but the accounting department was too small.