Atmos Energy

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Analyst Interview

Engineering Analyst
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Atmos Energy.

Interview Details – Very personable and friendly. Most interviews included job requirements not listed or a placement was already on hold before the interview process began. Don't get your hopes up. HR team does their required job well.

Interview Question – Most challenging confrontation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were allowed at that time

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

Interviewed at Atmos Energy

Interview Details – Went through three interviews. Atmos focuses greatly in atmos spirit culture. They value individual core values as well as skill set. The questions were related to experience and interaction with community.

Interview Question – Questions were in line to gage your personality and ability to interact with others. Very personable but all went fine.   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Clerk
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Atmos Energy in October 2011.

Interview Details – Employed trough recruiter agency. One interview. Good work environment, strong work ethic and excellent company values. Employees are treated with respect and genuine concern. Management caring about their employees wellbeing and extremely approachable for communication with any kind of issues. Always providing the best tools and information to make work task easily to accomplish.

Tax Accountant Interview

Tax Accountant

Interviewed at Atmos Energy

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process will trick you into taking a position here. They will sell you on the culture that they do not really practice.

Interview Question – They asked no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They would not negotiate

Customer Operations Supervisor Interview

Customer Operations Supervisor
Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Atmos Energy in May 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview first. This gives you a chance for a personal interview later . This will take three to five others firing questions at you. some will come later as they apply booze and try to get you relaxed. If its a place no one wants to live your a shoe in

Interview Question – Tell us about your weaknesses   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – felt like they wanted to fill this position with anybody who would say yes

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Atmos Energy in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was an out of state candidate and my first interview consisted of a phone interview. I flew into town about two weeks later and had avery informal in person interview. I liked the people but the accounting department was too small.

Interview Question – tell me about your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

IT Interview

IT

The process took a day - interviewed at Atmos Energy in December 2011.

Interview Details – A friend who currently works at Atmos handed my resume to an executive. He took the time to look it over and mentioned there were no current openings but he would give me a call -- and he did! Beyond happy to know there really are people at executive levels that are human and have integrity!! I have seen the 'other side' of executives so often, I had lost all hope.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Atmos Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atmos Energy interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Atmos Energy employees and interview candidates.