Atmosphere BBDO

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Atmosphere BBDO.

Interview Details – I was referred to my position by a recruiting agency. The interview process consisted of two 30 minute interviews with the hiring manager and another Director. The interviews themselves were very casual and laid-back, and only standard questions were asked. Discussions primarily focused on my background and experience. I heard back within a few days of my interview.

Interview Question – None that I can think of. The interview questions were basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All negotiation was handled by the recruiting agency. Salary offered was substantially higher than expected.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Atmosphere BBDO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atmosphere BBDO interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Atmosphere BBDO employees and interview candidates.