Atomic Public Relations

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Analytics Interview

Analytics

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Atomic Public Relations in December 2011.

Interview Details – I talked with Andy, the Founder, and a very nice/smart guy on a Friday for 50 mins about a position that would involve global analytic work. We had a good conversation about data/analytics. He told me he initially felt good about bringing me on. We discussed salary. The conversation ended. I was told he or APR would send information to me the following week.

The following Monday I emailed Andy telling him I enjoyed the interview. I never heard back from Andy/Atomic or received anything. I followed up again the week after, to no response. If it was due to a mix up they get a pass but I don't think this is the case.

Over all it was positive talking with Atomic. I think what they are doing is very innovative, but above all I think it's disrespectful to say one thing and then not follow up with any response.

Interview Question – What do you know about game theory.   View Answer

Worked for Atomic Public Relations? Contribute to the Community!