Atomic Public Relations

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atomic Public Relations

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Analytics Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atomic Public Relations in December 2011.

I talked with Andy, the Founder, and a very nice/smart guy on a Friday for 50 mins about a position that would involve global analytic work. We had a good conversation about data/analytics. He told me he initially felt good about bringing me on. We discussed salary. The conversation ended. I was told he or APR would send information to me the following week.

The following Monday I emailed Andy telling him I enjoyed the interview. I never heard back from Andy/Atomic or received anything. I followed up again the week after, to no response. If it was due to a mix up they get a pass but I don't think this is the case.

Over all it was positive talking with Atomic. I think what they are doing is very innovative, but above all I think it's disrespectful to say one thing and then not follow up with any response.

Interview Questions