Atomic Public Relations

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atomic Public Relations

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atomic Public Relations in March 2012.

Applied online and got an email pretty quickly. I got connected right away to interview with the VP. I had a phone call with her and an account manager then skyped with them and was offered the internship right away.

If you can, come meet the team and look at the offices before you make a decision. Teams range in size, from very small to very large so make sure you're a good fit. People have hated their teams and some have loved their teams, so make sure you like everyone. Each team has its own name and is basically its own boutique agency. They work on different clients and rarely interact with each other.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have any client, who would it be?   View Answer

PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Atomic Public Relations in June 2011.

applied to their Account Coordinator position but then got referred to their Intern position because the position requires at least 2 years working at a PR firm

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atomic Public Relations in May 2010.

The interview process was very easy. I think they had already made up their mind beforehand.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Atomic Public Relations in January 2008.

Interviews vary for different positions. Writing tests are often required for PR candidates. Senior level candidates go through multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are open-ended and answers with specific real-world experience are expected. Many questions are open ended.   Answer Question

Analytics Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atomic Public Relations in December 2011.

I talked with Andy, the Founder, and a very nice/smart guy on a Friday for 50 mins about a position that would involve global analytic work. We had a good conversation about data/analytics. He told me he initially felt good about bringing me on. We discussed salary. The conversation ended. I was told he or APR would send information to me the following week.

The following Monday I emailed Andy telling him I enjoyed the interview. I never heard back from Andy/Atomic or received anything. I followed up again the week after, to no response. If it was due to a mix up they get a pass but I don't think this is the case.

Over all it was positive talking with Atomic. I think what they are doing is very innovative, but above all I think it's disrespectful to say one thing and then not follow up with any response.