Atomic Public Relations

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atomic Public Relations

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atomic Public Relations in March 2012.

Applied online and got an email pretty quickly. I got connected right away to interview with the VP. I had a phone call with her and an account manager then skyped with them and was offered the internship right away.

If you can, come meet the team and look at the offices before you make a decision. Teams range in size, from very small to very large so make sure you're a good fit. People have hated their teams and some have loved their teams, so make sure you like everyone. Each team has its own name and is basically its own boutique agency. They work on different clients and rarely interact with each other.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have any client, who would it be?   View Answer

PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Atomic Public Relations in June 2011.

applied to their Account Coordinator position but then got referred to their Intern position because the position requires at least 2 years working at a PR firm

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atomic Public Relations in May 2010.

The interview process was very easy. I think they had already made up their mind beforehand.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Atomic Public Relations in January 2008.

Interviews vary for different positions. Writing tests are often required for PR candidates. Senior level candidates go through multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are open-ended and answers with specific real-world experience are expected. Many questions are open ended.   Answer Question