Atos Consulting

Updated Aug 12, 2014
Updated Aug 12, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atos Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Atos Consulting in July 2014.

Via a referral by a current employee, the company's recruitment team were fast to get in touch. The first interview, a face-to-face session was arranged within a week or two.

During this first interview, a 2 hour session - I was given a case study to prepare and present, along with a follow-up question session. The case study itself was generic and not specific to the role I was applying to, so I had to cater the case study towards my skills and the role. The interview was wrapped up with some questions around competency and experience with a short period for personal questions. The structure of this session was adequate, although at times it felt rushed and I quickly ran out of time to ask my questions in full. I also got the impression that I was perhaps detracting from other activities. As such, some of the answers to my questions seemed slightly rushed and incomplete. My impression of the company was therefore perhaps not as the interviewers would have wanted to portray.

Within a few days, I was asked to return for a second and final interview with a Managing Partner. This interview was a lot less formal and more so of a discussion. Topics covered spanned from my experience, projects I had worked on and pipeline of the consulting department, progression and expectation given employment of 3-5 years. It was refreshing to have a more down-to-earth discussion rather than a very formal Q&A session as most interviews are. *Thumbs up*

Interview Questions
    • There were no particularly difficult or unexpected questions.
      - Case study
      - Questions on approach
      - Competency / experience questions
      - Personal questions
        Answer Question

Although I was made a good offer by the company. I had decided to decline.

My reasons for this were mainly to do with the level of interaction I had come across throughout the interview process. I had found that people were either rather stern, distant and not very welcoming (2nd interviewer the exception). One recruiter's voicemail read "Please leave a VERY brief message!". I felt the employees did not portray the company in its best light and customer service focus was not present. This is perhaps reflected in the companies public profile and reputation.

Other reasons included interview questions not being answered fully and therefore not inspiring confidence i.e. proactive learning and development opportunities, maturity of the department and learning a solid, consistent methodology to work from. The process was rather inefficient in that I had to provide information time and time again. That didn't give me the correct impression for how projects may run.

Out of courtesy, upon request I had provided this further feedback to which the recruiter responding with a statement which took me back "...I have made them aware – not that I completely agree particularly around any points but I do not prefer to have debates...".

The opportunity was certainly not for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Atos Consulting in April 2013.

The process is the same for almost every people. After the phone interview, it starts with an AC including a personal interview and presentation. The case for the presentation is always the same. You should try to find it our in advance. If successful you have an interview with a partner which is the final one.

Interview Questions
    • The critical point is to convince the partner you are the right choice. My partner was friendly and didn't make any specific terrible question.   Answer Question

Assistant Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Atos Consulting in September 2012.

Takes 6-8 weeks from start to offer. Good support during the interview process. Friendly and supportive HR, every ready to go out of their way to help with any issue.

Interview Questions
    • How your previous experience will fit into our current project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Atos Consulting in February 2012.

Interview process is quite smooth, You just need to know and talk about
    - company strength, their businesses area
    - your strength and weaknesses
    - team work experiences
    - difficulties or obstacles experienced when working within a team
    - what will you do in 5 yrs
    - reason you chose your degree/major, school

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your strength and weaknesses   Answer Question
    • Talk about any experiences when working in a group/or team. What have you learned?   Answer Question

Low Salary, Less reputation

Associate Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Atos Consulting in December 2011.

Four interviews with successively more senior staff. Lots of questions about the market and business relationships. I had very good coaching from my recrutier through this which made it easier, they seem to get prepped really well.
    They were keen to discuss the business case in detail and throw rocks at the risks and challenges.

Interview Questions
    • What the biggest challenges in selling this brand rather than the one you come from to the people you know?   Answer Question
    Base location etc were all up for conversation.

Consultant principale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Atos Consulting in June 2010.

Première prise de contact avec le chasseur de têtes.

Quatre entretiens et pas d'analyse de rentabilité (inhabituel pour cette entreprise juridique) : entretiens à propos de mon expérience, mes habiletés et l'évaluation de mes capacités.

Période de trois mois à partir de la première prise de contact jusqu'à la lettre de proposition d'embauche.

Processus suivi par un employé adjoint et un employé des ressources humaines une fois l'accord conclu.

Entretiens et impressions agréables, concerne surtout les associés rencontrés pendant le processus d'embauche.

Interview Questions
    • Comment pourrais-je aider l'entreprise juridique si on m'embauchait ?   Answer Question
    La proposition est conforme à ma demande initiale (salaire fixe) et j'ai mis l'associé au défi d'augmenter sa proposition de 3 000 € par an : j'ai eu 1 000 € de plus par an que la proposition initiale.