Atos Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Atos Consulting in April 2013.

Interview Details – The process is the same for almost every people. After the phone interview, it starts with an AC including a personal interview and presentation. The case for the presentation is always the same. You should try to find it our in advance. If successful you have an interview with a partner which is the final one.

Interview Question – The critical point is to convince the partner you are the right choice. My partner was friendly and didn't make any specific terrible question.   Answer Question

Assistant Consultant Interview

Assistant Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Atos Consulting in September 2012.

Interview Details – Takes 6-8 weeks from start to offer. Good support during the interview process. Friendly and supportive HR, every ready to go out of their way to help with any issue.

Interview Question – How your previous experience will fit into our current project?   Answer Question

Consulting Manager Interview

Consulting Manager
Paris (France)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Atos Consulting in June 2010.

Interview Details – First contact with head hunter
4 interviews and no business case for my process (unusual for this firm) : interviews about my experiences, my skills and my capacities assessment
3 month period from the first contact until the letter of intent to hire
Process followed by assistant staff and HR staff once the deal is done
Very nice interviews and feeling mainly with the associates met during hiring process

Interview Question – How i could help the firm if hired ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The proposal is in line with my initial request (only fixed salary) and i challenged the associate to make him increase his proposal by € 3,000 per year : I got € 1,000 per year more than the initial proposal

Associate Partner Interview

Associate Partner
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Atos Consulting in December 2011.

Interview Details – Four interviews with successively more senior staff. Lots of questions about the market and business relationships. I had very good coaching from my recrutier through this which made it easier, they seem to get prepped really well.
They were keen to discuss the business case in detail and throw rocks at the risks and challenges.

Interview Question – What the biggest challenges in selling this brand rather than the one you come from to the people you know?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Base location etc were all up for conversation.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Atos Consulting in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is quite smooth, You just need to know and talk about
- company strength, their businesses area
- your strength and weaknesses
- team work experiences
- difficulties or obstacles experienced when working within a team
- what will you do in 5 yrs
- reason you chose your degree/major, school

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Low Salary, Less reputation

Worked for Atos Consulting? Contribute to the Community!