Atos India Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.9

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Atos India.

Interview

General written round focusing on quant and verbal skills, followed by a technical interview. Interviewer was friendly and initially discussed my college coursework and projects. Then he asked some basic questions on data structures and algorithms. The questions were direct and not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Can you discuss any new developments or new projects happening at Atos?   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Atos India (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

First round is aptitude which was easy.It included 3 sections Quantitative(Train,boat and stream and more of percentage and simple interest problems) , Logical and Verbal questions.Though it is easy,only less people were shortlisted.
    Second round is GD-We were asked to introduce ourselves and explain the project. They just check your body language and confidence.Most of them were shortlisted here..And they ask for your area of interest and they note it.
    Next is technical round-They questioned on the area of interest alone.They expect us to explain the concepts with real time example in a simple manner.If u do,you can easily clear this round.
    Finally HR round-We had general conversation.She asked me whether I could relocate anywhere and work in rotational shifts..I said yes for everything and I finally got selected.

Incident Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atos India (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was face to face interview with two rounds. There were two panels and looking for only an incident management guy. Being in the techno functional role, it didn't helped me to crack the interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Worst and slow process i ever seen
    The recruiters i mean technical panel were only focusing on the "South Indian resources" and short listing them for next rounds.
    As soon as I entered in room before sitting they immediately asked me to Explain yourself in their worst english language.
    So in short they did partiality in recruiting the candidates.
    Even i heard HR telling technical panels that even if resource is 50-60 % ok in technical select him.
    This is a pathetic experience i faced with Atos.

Interview Questions

• Silly questions related to Informatica & Data warehousing & Unix   Answer Question

SAP Basis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Atos India (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for a SAP Basis position for 4-10 year experience.
    Interview was at their premises. It was in 3 rounds, Technical, Managerial, HR and was fast, extremely thorough and well organized. They ask what you write in your resume and what you can offer.
    The technical round happened first and once that was cleared a manager took a personality review along with a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What you write in your CV, be absolutely sure to be able to answer that.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atos India.

Interview

atos has come to my college on 22-11-2014.the whole process is done with in a single day.first round is written test its all about aptitude & english . then followed by GD (topic of our choice)then followed by technical interview (very eassy just regarding our project,basics of java & dbms) finally hr round this is a bit difficult round. hr interviewed me for almost 20 min but total casual talk just like self intro,family background , ok with relocation,cooking recepies ,explain about your project, hobbies, details regarding passport.
    mostly they will check your confidence,fluency,attitude,way of answering and responding.
    no one would bother regaring the content you spoke but what they would see is only your fluency....
    total 800 members attended the drive and they hired 12 members and I am one among those 12

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Aptitude and reasoning questions -70 (75 min) 20 ques on aptitude and 50 on reasoning focus on reasoning section first to clear this round with ease.
    Next round is Gd just to check your communication skills. (Can be on any current topic or may be just ask to Introduce yourself).
    Next would be Technical interview. Mine was easy but heard was asked just about project n resume based questions. But some of my friend's were asked basic concepts of oops in deep so i would say that this round depends on your luck and your interviewer. :P
    Last Round was a HR interview which is just a formality i didn't found anybody who was rejected by HR.
    That is it !!!!
    You are Through!!!

Interview Questions

• Asked about my Project in Technical Interview.   1 Answer

CTC they offer is too low to survive 1.44 lakhs per annum

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)).

Interview

Had an written with 100 questions with negative marketing.Then a technical round and last a HR round.In technical mostly basic OOPs question with 1 or 2 programs.Then mostly about my project done in my college.Program asked was about linked list.HR was normal in which location and personal details were asked

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Atos India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

first technical round, second manager round, third MD round, then they called me after 6 months and asked me to come for F2F HR discussion. But they dont give enough money. Also there was a Variable component in CTC. Had not good experince

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview process - 2 rounds of technical interviews followed by Senior Manager/PAL interview discussion. Afterwords HR call and they inform whether you are selected and they discuss about salary.
    Basically most of the questions are relevant to your experience and the skillset for which you are appearing fr the interview.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you have thoroughly gone through your own CV before appearing for the interview. Medium Difficulty level   Answer Question