Atos India Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

3.1

Junior Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Atos India.

General written round focusing on quant and verbal skills, followed by a technical interview. Interviewer was friendly and initially discussed my college coursework and projects. Then he asked some basic questions on data structures and algorithms. The questions were direct and not very difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Can you discuss any new developments or new projects happening at Atos?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Atos India in November 2011.

As I was selected from college itself, I must share some points.
    Firstly, be clear whatever you have mentioned in your CV. Secondly, you must have nice communication skill.
    Question will be asked by the interviewer in which stream you are or you have mentioned in the CV, for example JAVA, C or C++ or any language. Basic question was asked and anyone can answer but one must know how to implement that with real life example and that was asked to me in my interview.

Interview Questions
    • As such I have not confronted with any unexpected question and I have answered all the question in detail.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation as I was hired from college itself.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Atos India in June 2014.

The hiring process is of 4 rounds.Interviewed for Atos at Vikroli office on 25th June 2014.Though i was selected the HR didn't send me offer letter. The company selection process is not lenient. They gave me silly reasons like they mailed me offer letter and i haven't received and you can not join now as joining date gone. So if you are going for the interview and get selected please ask for offer letter immediately .Don't get fooled like me.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was on Basic of Java and Subject of Interest.   Answer Question

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Atos India in June 2014.

They do not have value of your time. They call me to come at Pune location. Interview time was around 9 to 11 am. There is huge crowd at their office. They have started taking interview around 11. I have waited over there till 2 pm then suddenly they came to me see my resume and asked me to go home because they realize that their criteria does not match. I have travelled from Vadodara to Pune and it took 9 hours journey and they were sorry for that at all.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview process - 2 rounds of technical interviews followed by Senior Manager/PAL interview discussion. Afterwords HR call and they inform whether you are selected and they discuss about salary.
    Basically most of the questions are relevant to your experience and the skillset for which you are appearing fr the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you have thoroughly gone through your own CV before appearing for the interview. Medium Difficulty level   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Process:
    Day 1:
    1. Online test conducted by mettletest.com and after completion of the test you need to write an essay on the given topic, it is reviewed during the HR round.
    2. Group Discussion
    Day 2:
    3. Technical interview 1:1.
    4. HR Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions:

Gave me some problems and asked me to code the solutions
      1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. In which technical aspects are you strong?
      --- I said OS principles and he asked me to explain about Process scheduling and some related algorithms.

HR:
      1. Tell me about yourself. (again)
      2. Are you willing to relocate?
      questions basing on your resume, extensively on your strengths and weaknesses.
        View Answer
    Non - Negotiable as it was a campus drive.

Manager HRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Atos India in March 2012.

It was through campus interviews process. I had submitted my resume which was shortlisted, there were 2 rounds of interview. The first round was with the HR PMO and HR Head. The second round was with the L & D head.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to come up with an assessment model for the organization   Answer Question
    Not much of scope for negotiation

Applications Developer Interview

They concentrate more on the technical questions. I was not asked any as I was ex-intern. Mine was only an HR round.

None. Placement from college

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Atos India.

Not at all systematic. Took whole day and then stil telephonic rounds

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

interviewed at Atos India in February 2012.

Campus Recruitment at XLRI.

Interview Questions
    • Being an IT company I didnt expect questions to be asked on Balance Sheet, Opex, Capex and Profit Margin.   Answer Question
    Had to negotiate a bit for salary .

Worked for Atos India? Contribute to the Community!