Atos

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atos in October 2014.

I was administered a phone interview upon which I was asked several questions about my past career(s) and future objectives. The lady was very courteous and measured. She went through a couple of service scenarios and how I would handle them. She also talked about the benefits package (which I thought was a little early in the game). In this particular position for which I was applying, the service scenario questions were relevant since I would be a client facing analyst.

Interview Questions
    • What course of action would you take if you received a client complaint concerning another ATOS employee?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Atos in September 2014.

Very quick response to resume, quick to test, quick to setup interview and fast hire. The interview is a bit loaded to test your knowledge and knock you down a bit on what you don't know. They are looking for a background in a call center, calm demeaner and intelligence. Do not necessarily have to have a background in IT but it helps. I was told I was over-qualified, which I am, as I am in school it fits for my schedule.

Interview Questions
    • They ask your ranking on a 1-5 scale on knowledge of related it expertise and then ask a difficult question pertaining to that making you humble yourself.   Answer Question
    Wasn't one. Up front hourly: take it or leave it.

Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Atos.

I asked a friend employee to send my cv to the HR and his manager. After that I received an email then a call with a manager. I went to the company for an interview with the manager. two days later I got a call back with a positive answer.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficulties, it was a relaxed interview axed mainly on the job missions   Answer Question

Site Services/Microsoft/Data Center Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Atos in June 2014.

I had inside contacts plus previous family members that worked at headquarters of Microsoft. I also had excellent references known by the human resources manager conducting the one-on-one interview. The initial contact was a phone call interview from a recruiter at the main headquarters of Microsoft, in Redmond. After passing the phone interview I was then scheduled for an appointment to be interviewed onsite, for a site services position at one of Microsoft's data centers. Both interviewing personnel were polite and professional.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be? Most questions were technical.   View Answer

Server Administrative Interview

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Atos.

staff seemed friendly and knowledgeable.
    but not much communication back from anyone.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Atos in October 2013.

Interview with head of integration unit something about 1,5hour long. it was very friendly and profesional. Very nice work place, but they offer another position than I was reply for.

Interview Questions

they offer another position than I was reply for.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Atos.

They took two interviews, mainly focused on .net advanced topics, windows azure, architectural questions. Its not so tough

Data Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northlake, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northlake, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Atos.

Phone, then pannel

Interview Questions
    • Routine interview questions asked. Technical and experience. If you are liked you are hired. Interviewers are not HR people. No experience interviewing.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Atos.

Phone screen and face-to-face interview. Seemed ok...

Interview Questions
    • What would you say are your areas for improvement.... Stupid question.   Answer Question
    None

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atos in September 2013.

I was contacted from a recrutier whom seen my resume on a social network site. The recrutier spoke with me in detail about my qualifications and why I would be a good fit for his client. Also, the recrutier had excellent communication skills and offered to upgrade my resume unlike several staffing firms in Maryland.