Atos Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.7

UC4 Administrative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Atos.

Interview

I gone through Face to face interview at Atos Pune for UC4 admin. Openings were for 3+ years of experience and the interviewer was with hardly one year of exp. He was not able to understand answers and unaware about UC4. I have given the answers correctly still he rejected me as he feel insecure if he select me.

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Atos (Fort Myers, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Short with softball questions. techs present on the interview panel seemed uninterested and bored. Over all feeling of inept-ness on the part of the hiring manager. I refused their offer, which I found insulting considering the depth of my experience. I would not recommend this company... you can make more money working at your local McDonalds and probably have a better time as well.

Interview Questions

ridiculous hourly rate, general feeling of incompetent management. Was warded by current employee after the interview that it was a horrible place to work.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atos in October 2014.

Interview

I was administered a phone interview upon which I was asked several questions about my past career(s) and future objectives. The lady was very courteous and measured. She went through a couple of service scenarios and how I would handle them. She also talked about the benefits package (which I thought was a little early in the game). In this particular position for which I was applying, the service scenario questions were relevant since I would be a client facing analyst.

Interview Questions

• What course of action would you take if you received a client complaint concerning another ATOS employee?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Atos (Mason, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Very quick response to resume, quick to test, quick to setup interview and fast hire. The interview is a bit loaded to test your knowledge and knock you down a bit on what you don't know. They are looking for a background in a call center, calm demeaner and intelligence. Do not necessarily have to have a background in IT but it helps. I was told I was over-qualified, which I am, as I am in school it fits for my schedule.

Interview Questions

• They ask your ranking on a 1-5 scale on knowledge of related it expertise and then ask a difficult question pertaining to that making you humble yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wasn't one. Up front hourly: take it or leave it.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Atos.

Interview

I asked a friend employee to send my cv to the HR and his manager. After that I received an email then a call with a manager. I went to the company for an interview with the manager. two days later I got a call back with a positive answer.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficulties, it was a relaxed interview axed mainly on the job missions   Answer Question

Data Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Atos (Spokane, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Knew someone who worked here
    applied online
    got a call from HR
    Set an in office interview
    Interviewed with local manager and then a couple of "Leads"
    They were friendly for the most part, but some you could tell thought pretty highly of themselves and the work the do here.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard - "How smart are you?" questions
      How do you relate to challenges in the workplace
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Atos in June 2014.

Interview

I had inside contacts plus previous family members that worked at headquarters of Microsoft. I also had excellent references known by the human resources manager conducting the one-on-one interview. The initial contact was a phone call interview from a recruiter at the main headquarters of Microsoft, in Redmond. After passing the phone interview I was then scheduled for an appointment to be interviewed onsite, for a site services position at one of Microsoft's data centers. Both interviewing personnel were polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be? Most questions were technical.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Atos.

Interview

staff seemed friendly and knowledgeable.
    but not much communication back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• do you really want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Atos in October 2013.

Interview

Interview with head of integration unit something about 1,5hour long. it was very friendly and profesional. Very nice work place, but they offer another position than I was reply for.

Interview Questions

they offer another position than I was reply for.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Atos (Troy, MI).

Interview

They took two interviews, mainly focused on .net advanced topics, windows azure, architectural questions. Its not so tough