Atos Origin UK Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

2.9

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atos Origin UK (Telephone, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Very smooth hiring process. I applied online and in a couple of days they got back to me via email. I was invited to complete numerical and verbal reasoning tests through their web platform. Thereafter, within a week I was scheduled with a person from their HR department for a telephone competency based interview.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Atos Origin UK (Sandwich, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

TUPE , there was no interview, we were TUPE-d . There was sort of an interview to explain what everyone was doing and allign us to new company , new grades and other HR stuff.

Negotiation

TUPE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Atos Origin UK.

Interview

After online aplication it took 1 month to process the application for the next stage. Psychosomatic test was conducted by shl. After three days they told me to take phone interview. Interviewer was typing whatever I was saying and told me to slow down for three times however I was speaking with a normal speed. She told me, hr team will get back to me in 3 days, after one and half month and three follow up mail they told me to book another telephonic interview and later told me that you can't be processed for the next stage. They didn't gave me feedback.

Interview Questions

• all the general telephonic questions and was easy like what do you know about atos?? and 2-3 competency based questions about adaptability and teamwork related.   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Atos Origin UK (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

A lot of following through of processes, online form filling, liasing with the company and its recruiters and Ministry of Defence. Be prepared for filling in hours of questionnaires and background check forms and paper posts. Once you get through it, it will be a relief because then to come on board is in itself a great achievent.

Interview Questions

• There are many questions from start, on the telephone, one-to-one interview, assessment and even once you are on board. If you are not communicative this is not the place to be.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be honest and yourself. The person interviewing you also had to go through an interview themselves to get the job. They are not there to give you a hard time, but to test if you can handle pressure in a fast paced environment.

Project Support Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atos Origin UK in September 2010.

Interview

Job application was through an online website. Followed by an initial telephone intervew and a final group interview.

Graduate Finance Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atos Origin UK (London, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

I first had to take logical and numerical online test. Then I was invited to do a telephone Interview. The HR call me and ask me about the company, why Atos, what did I know about the different areas (consulting, outsourcing..) To give and experience of leadership, when I acted in a team. How I used to study for exams, How I am acting when I m in a rush with a project to finish and not a lot of time.

Technical Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Atos Origin UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. Asked what I knew about the company and why I wanted to join them. See the website for the former and the job description for the latter. Skills and experience matched requirement. I was asked what salary I was looking for and I presume if your out of range then you will not get any further!

I was asked a question a technical question by the HR person, I guess they had an answer sheet with the 'correct' answer, for I went through to the next stage. This was with the hiring manager and an HR person. Standard questions from the hiring manager on my experience that related to the job in hand and a few from the HR person. I suspect the questions were all prepared before hand by the hiring manager and both parties shared the interview.

Interview Questions

• No unusual questions, just the standard 'difficult' ones, e.g what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Disaster Recovery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Atos Origin UK (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview was fairly basic, went over my career and what I had achieved, what I could bring to Atos, I was asked some competency based questions around that. Then I was asked about Atos, how much I know about the company and the role. Then discussed the package and start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything as the offer was good, unsure about what advice to give as I have left.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atos Origin UK (London, England (UK)) in August 2008.

Interview

Ver short and to the point. Presentation to "client", interview with associate partner, HR interview. Offered soon after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for as much a possible, because once you are in I am told it is highly unlikely to get a raise, unless promoted.

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Atos Origin UK in April 2008.

Interview

Initially called by the company to arrange a date and time for interview, which was telephonic in nature, the interview was designed to be technical. Was called on right time and date by the company's technical interviewer, was asked different questions for which I answered to my best of abilities.

Was asked more questions on fields that I had not worked before and have not stated in my CV, explained the interviewer that my profile will not match the job if the job duties will follow the techinical line and feild that I am being tested upon.

Frusturated that I had to spend time on a job interview that does not match my previous roles or skillsets.