Atos Origin UK Technical Service Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Atos Origin UK in January 2010.

Initial phone interview with HR. Asked what I knew about the company and why I wanted to join them. See the website for the former and the job description for the latter. Skills and experience matched requirement. I was asked what salary I was looking for and I presume if your out of range then you will not get any further!

I was asked a question a technical question by the HR person, I guess they had an answer sheet with the 'correct' answer, for I went through to the next stage. This was with the hiring manager and an HR person. Standard questions from the hiring manager on my experience that related to the job in hand and a few from the HR person. I suspect the questions were all prepared before hand by the hiring manager and both parties shared the interview.

Interview Questions
  • No unusual questions, just the standard 'difficult' ones, e.g what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Atos Origin UK? Contribute to the Community!