Atradius Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atradius

Regional Manager Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter in response to job posting. Received a response from hiring manager within a week and set up an in person interview. Interview went well. Good give and take. By the end of interview, he invited me to travel to Baltimore (about 300 miles) for interview with two senior managers. That interview took place two weeks later. When I arrived one of the two senior managers was unavailable, so I ended up meeting with hiring manager (again) and his boss. The tone changed from the prior meeting. This time it seemed all they were interested in was how many cold calls could I make every day. Gone was the interest in developing relationships, communicating benefits of the product to a wide array of prospects, and building a book of business over time.

Interview Questions

• How many cold calls do you typically make in a day? What makes you think you'd be effective in selling credit insurance?   Answer Question

Financieel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Atradius (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in May 2009.

Interview

Alles goed geregeld.

all well handled

Interview Questions

• Vertel me hoeveel whiskyflessen te verkopen in Noord-Amerika.   Tell me how much to sell bottels of whisky in North America?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Niet veel ruimte voor onderhandelingen.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atradius (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2008.

Interview

Hangt af van de afdeling maar redelijk rustig.

Depends on the department but very relaxed and quite easy.

Interview Questions

• Waarom heb je gesolliciteerd voor de baan?   Why did you apply for the job?   Answer Question
    • Waarom denk je dat je hier succesvol zal zijn?   Why do you think you will succeed here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Makkelijk, kijk gewoon naar het marktniveau salaris en vraag daar om.