Atrinsic Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atrinsic

Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atrinsic (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process was more through the recruiter than with members of the actual company. I was filtered thru the recruiter - by the time I met with the VP of Marketing - they already did my background check - and was prepared to give me an offer.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions - they already checked my references - which were spot on - so i didn't get any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy - I told them what I wanted and they gave it to me.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atrinsic (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was very smooth, very simple and very easy. There were phone interview and 1:1 interviews. The hiring manager as well as the directors department were part of the interview. There were very kind and very polite. Overall this was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.