Atrion Networking

Profile Unclaimed

Atrion Networking Interview Questions

3.4

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Atrion Networking.

3 stage interview: phone, in person, technical

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Atrion Networking in September 2013.

Multiple interviews. Company tries to find the right people and then figure out which job they are best suited for. Interview process is usually multiple months and can be as long as one year. I thought that the first interview went well but then I did not hear from the company for over one month. They told me that this was normal but it still caused me a bit of anxiety as i knew this was the company I wanted to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to make a presentation about technology in your daily life, then answer rapid-fire questions.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I was happy with the initial offer as well as their benefits plan.

Any Tech Position Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Atrion Networking.

Had many interviews with Atrion and potential clients who were looking for someone, but "not ready to make a decision any time soon" then why waste my time interviewing me? 3.5 months later...and they still never found me anything. i gave up and found something better anyway.

Interview Questions
    • basic interview questions..mostly behavioral by the atrion crew.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Atrion Networking.

People services seemed professional, there were some things that were odd like off the wall questions irrelevant to the job or position. The process was as follows, phone screen by people services (HR), then the hiring manager, then a panel interview with a presentation. The panel interview was weird, it seemed like some people were engaged and others were looking at their i-Pads and then randomly throwing out questions.

Interview Questions
    • I had to prepare a presentation for a panel interview and the instructions were vague. I guess the idea was to have me come up with my own opinion of what was needed for the presentation.   Answer Question

I got an offer with a better benefit package. I also got a weird vibe from the panel interview.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI
    Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atrion Networking in June 2012.

Was contacted from an HR personnel and had a phone interview with him and was told he'd contact me within the next few days. It took him two weeks to contact with me again to come in for an interview with the CFO and the head of the accounting department. Met with them and was told I would be contacted again by the HR rep. I reached out to him as a follow up 2 days after the interview and never heard back from him.

Interview Questions
    • What is the thing you will miss most about college?   View Answer

Solutons Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Atrion Networking in February 2012.

Initial interview was mostly biographical/cultural, for a sense of understanding my personality. Second panel interview matched skills sets to job roles/expectations. The process was clear-headed and designed to get the most out of a well-prepared candidate and weed out the ones who weren't really sure/just looking.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you? Why not John Doe with XYZ on his resume?   Answer Question
    Extremely generous first offer, did not compromise on the offer or benefits one bit - take it or leave it.