Atrium Living Centers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Healthcare Recruiter
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Atrium Living Centers in February 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online through Indeed.com and within a few minutes received an email back to schedule an in-person interview within a few days. I did an approx. 30 minutes interview with the VP of HR in her office at Easton. The interview was very generic and only a few of the typical questions were asked. I did not feel I had a proper opportunity showcase my talents and experience.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions - generic and nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Dowagiac, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Atrium Living Centers in February 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the regional managers prior to the facility opening. I was invited to tour the facility near the finalization of construction and attended an informational meeting about the facility, company, benefits.

Negotiation Details – I was successful in negotiating a slightly higher rate after I was hired and working.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Atrium Living Centers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atrium Living Centers interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Atrium Living Centers employees and interview candidates.