Atrium Living Centers Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Atrium Living Centers in February 2014.

I submitted my resume online through Indeed.com and within a few minutes received an email back to schedule an in-person interview within a few days. I did an approx. 30 minutes interview with the VP of HR in her office at Easton. The interview was very generic and only a few of the typical questions were asked. I did not feel I had a proper opportunity showcase my talents and experience.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions - generic and nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dowagiac, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dowagiac, MI

I interviewed online - interviewed at Atrium Living Centers in February 2010.

I interviewed with the regional managers prior to the facility opening. I was invited to tour the facility near the finalization of construction and attended an informational meeting about the facility, company, benefits.

I was successful in negotiating a slightly higher rate after I was hired and working.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atrium Living Centers

Worked for Atrium Living Centers? Contribute to the Community!