Atrium Medical

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atrium Medical

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

R&D Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, NH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atrium Medical in March 2013.

Was contacted by a recruiter asked to come in for an on site interview. When I went in, I had 5 back to back interviews with different members of the Endovascular team. The interview was very standard, mostly going through my resume and asking about my internship experiences. I received an email the next day from a recruiter giving me an offer basically asking what I made at previous internships and then they gave me my offer based on that.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected or difficult. Just standard questions   Answer Question

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, NH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Atrium Medical in October 2012.

I had two interviews before getting this position. I was very impressed with the facilities during the tour. The interviewees (5 in total) all seemed very enthusiastic about working at Atrium. There seemed to be a lot of room for growth and this has turned out to be the case.

Interview Questions
    Minimal negotiation, this was the position I wanted and I knew the benefits and wages going in.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, NH

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atrium Medical in February 2011.

Had several phone conversations with the HR coordinator as well as one with a potential hiring manager, all went well. They wanted an on-site on short notice. Interviewed with four people at the leadership level, again, all appeared to go well with positive comments received. Leadership discussed the direction of the company, staffing needs and the types of backgrounds that they were looking for. Met with the HR coordinator at the end and discussed timing; was told that the team would meet to discuss which role would be the best fit.

There were a number of potential opportunities with this organization that would have fit my background. Was a little surprised, after the friendly tone and number of conversations with the company, to not only not receive an offer as was implied, but also to receive nothing more than a form letter in reply. No explanation, no further contact after requesting feedback; very disappointing considering what a great company that I was told Atrium is.

“Thank you for giving us the opportunity to interview you for a position with our company.

It is always difficult to choose among the many candidates whom we interview. After careful consideration, we cannot offer you a position at this time. Please do not let this discourage you from applying to future opportunities with Atrium however. We also will also maintain your resume in our active files for a period of one year and contact you should a position become available that equals your qualifications.

Again, we thank you for your interest in our company and wish you every success.”